1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Platinum (U) Rom Loading Failed?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Hey guys, I'm having trouble with Pokemon Platinum U. When I try to play it I get this Error code:

[Rom loading failed]
    disk errorcode=-81
    Please Reset System.

I'm using a TTDS with Unofficial 1.17a12 with YSMenu.

2. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

so it seems in not the only one with this kind of problem :/, im having a similar problem with certain titles of DS, maybe its a Ysmenu problem? try to save and deltle all the data of your card the reisntall everything.

3. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

That's called Reformatting. But that won't solve the problem, I'm sure.

4. Duncan Idaho

how far are you in the game? beggining or what? due that i somehow magnaged to shin emgami tensei: devil survivor ran on YSmenu while it dint wanted to do so (same error a yours) i formated my micro SD, i recomend that you try backing up your .sav file, place it on your desktop, erase it from your memcard, and see if by creating a new .sav ixes the problem

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Backup all your files and reformat your MicroSD.

6. Duncan Idaho

he alreday ahs stated he is sure that doing that wont solve his problem, im thinking is more of a problem of Ysmenu due that i have a similar problem some roms just wont load and also i get the same error code as he.

7. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Maybe try to download it again.

8. nephros

nephros New Member

People i don't play the game but the console you r using in yo point da emulator yo usin try nosgba if it fails only 1 way left buy the reall thing you won't complain anymore hope it helps

9. andy0907

andy0907 New Member

If the loading fails try the (e) version or the (j) version until it has a fix for the game ;D

10. Duncan Idaho

that wont work unless he gets it from a diferent web ste, it migth be a probelm of roms, or a compatibility problem

the problem with no$ is that lacks of wi-fi and he migth be a met a gamer.

i doubt that migth help him, but well neverthless he should try

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter, it does not sound like he has actually done it.

12. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

No that happened to me once.
    Download it again and see what happens.

13. Duncan Idaho

as is aid in my first post both of us have a similar problem, so i discarded that option alreday, it was one fo the first things that i took on consideration when the problem happened.
    Post Merge: [time]1261186085[/time]
    sorry for double posting but i tihink i found the solution, were you have the files of YSmenu? in ¡side the TT folder or outside (the .dat and .dldi files) if its outside the TTsmenu fodler just put them inside the folder it fixed my problem instantly now the roms that dint loaded do load.

14. Loic0123

Loic0123 Well-Known Member

im using same firmware than kiekoes but my DST goes directly to ysmenu but i can play it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.