1. This forum is in read-only mode.

LEGO Marvel Superheroes (EUR) Action Replay code request

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by xirtamehtsitahw, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

2. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

I stopping this game for while for enjoying Hotel Transylvania games until beating stupid Quasimodo (just likes in movie version)! Next, playing Bonus Level and time for finding codes right now. :)

3. M.AzaryPika3172

I checking GameHacking domain website with this website...

http://www.websitedown.info/gamehacking.org
    http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/gamehacking.org.html

...and is UP and reachable? Strange.... ???
    Post Merge: [time]1394410212[/time]
    UPDATE!

GameHacking website is FINALLY online! :D

4. M.AzaryPika3172

The Incredible Hulk can Moon Jump codes? :eek:

[​IMG]

Here the codes! 100% works on both leader and partner as well on all stages! :D

USA Version

Code:
    ::Moon Jump
    :::Press Select + A
    94000130 FFFA0000
    621D73D8 00000000
    B21D73D8 00000000
    00000290 FFFFD000
    D2000000 00000000
    GERMAN Version

Code:
    ::Moon Jump
    :::Press Select + A
    94000130 FFFA0000
    621D75B8 00000000
    B21D75B8 00000000
    00000290 FFFFD000
    D2000000 00000000
    Warning! Don't jump too high OR you will crushed when falling! :)

5. M.AzaryPika3172

Updated my codes! Added UNLOCK codes! Visit codemaster project OR gamehacking website! Enjoy! :D

6. I politely request assistance in obtaining information which will facilitate my acquiring what I believe to be the most difficult and elusive gold brick in this game--the minikit located within the first Raft Level, denoted "Prison Entrance." I believe it to be in the same location in both versions of the game that currently have codes--American and German. I seem to remember having played a very early version of this game, in which the same minikit eluded me, but I eventually found it, high above me off-screen, in a very difficult-to-reach area (sort of like how I found a purple stud in a hard-to-reach area). I can't remember where that place is, but I WILL find it.

Even stranger is the fact that this game seems to have existed before its current official release, and there were even walkthrough videos--where the in-game audio was in German, and that's how I found the Prison Entrance minikit (and how to get that other insanely difficult Landing Pad gold brick).

7. M.AzaryPika3172

Use IRON MAN and go to place which you climbing the wall with Wolverine. Fly to the left until you see the cage was look likes prison. Destroy them and the guy inside was saved and give you MEDIKIT!!!

8. Your info proved correct! Thanks, bud! I managed to finally "100-percent" this game and collect all 225 gold bricks. However, nothing special happened afterward--no "Deadpool brick" mode revealed itself, and no, you don't unlock Galactus. That was one of the main reasons I wanted to play this game, was to eventually be able to be in control of the most powerful being in the Marvel universe (besides Stan Lee, who had every single power used in the game...in the console versions).

9. M.AzaryPika3172

To unlock Stan Lee, you must save them first. Available on many stages. Just use any certain of superheroes depend of the stages likes Ice character can extinguishing the fires, Jean Grey or other psychic characters can lifting some objects etc... Anyway, how about you find everything for yourself because I also so very hard to find superheroes for getting something (likes Medikit, Red Blocks etc) on any stages.

10. raad

raad New Member

Can't find the codes in Codemaster project and Gamehacking.org..
    can you post the unlock codes here?

11. M.AzaryPika3172

You MUST REGISTER it or wait for Demonic722 or Elixirdream for next cheat database update soon. :p

12. raad

raad New Member

Great...":p"

13. devilbats

devilbats New Member

very much thanks mr.azary !!! may i request codes for games to you ?thank you :)
    Post Merge: [time]1399478576[/time]
    very much thanks mr.azary !!! may i request codes for games to you ?thank you :)

14. M.AzaryPika3172

You are welcome! Enjoy the games! ^-^