1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Tutorial: Playing gba games with Gateway 3ds blue card MultiKernel v1.01

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Mobinga, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Mobinga

Mobinga Member

Yesterday, one gba member released the Gateway 3DS Blue Card MultiKernel v1.01. and it's said we can use the blue card to play gba games, put it at here to share. So what is MultiKernel v1.01.

Gateway 3ds : http://www.r4depot.com/16-gateway-3ds-flashcart-play-3ds-games-on-3ds-xl-and-3ds-console.html

MultiKernel v1.01 Download: http://www.3dsinfo.com/show.php?id=156

Functions of this MultiKernel V1.01:

1.DSI skin imitated,you can use left/right botton or just touching the screen to choose a function
    2.wood 1.62 for NDS game support.
    3.Moonshell2.10 with reset supported
    4.GW_INSTALL.NDS included
    5.Adding gbaemu as well as some other emulators

changelog
    ※v1.01
    1.Add NES FC emulator
    2.updated GW INSTALLER to OMEGA 2.1 version
    3.switch to wood kernel when you run a rom in Moonshell2.10(can’t directly run a rom yet)
    As for the cheat database,copy a utf-8 usrcheat.dat in /__rpg/cheats/

Step by step guide to play gba games with the blue card:
    1: First format your micro sd card. Download multikernel firmware v1.01, Extract it,open the folder and paste the root files into your micro sd card.

2: Download your GBA games, unzip and put it into your Micro SD card as well.

3: Insert the micro sd card into the gateway 3ds blue card and put them together to your N3DS/XL . Power on and click the “Deep Labyrinth ” icon to enter into the kernel v1.01 GUI.

4: Press the direction key to choose GBA emulator.

5: Click "A GBA emulator for DS/DSi/3DS" icon. And choose the GBA games , press key "A" again.

6: Press A again,then you will see the message like " gbaemu ds for r4i gold (3DS) (spam site) by......" , keep on pressing key"A" until you see the game icon on the top screen of N3DS/XL. Done and you can enjoy the games now.

2. andrew11214

andrew11214 Member

Re: Tutorail: Playing gba games with Gateway 3ds blue card MultiKernel v1.01

thanks for share , i got mine gateway 3ds two weeks ago

3. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

Just a small spelling mistake - in the title its given as "tutorail" .
    Other than that its good and helpful :)

4. Mobinga

Mobinga Member

haha, it's my mistake. Thanks ;D, will correct it .

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Please do not link to sites selling the Gateway 3DS (or any other cards).
    We take advertising quite seriously, and ban may result from it, seeing as a majority of your posts link to R4Depot.

In the future, link to the ShopTemp page: http://shoptemp.net/products/Gateway-3DS-p-675.html

6. Amarion

Amarion Member

Nice ! thanks !!!

7. allenrw

allenrw New Member

Very helpful,thanks.
    But it's an advertisement