1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Please read before opening a topic

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonez001, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Keep RomU clean!

As moderator of the NDS section I see a lot of big roms coming on the forums. Like Pokémon Black & White. Of course it has AP and you want to play it. But we make one AP topic for the game with as many information as possible. If your card isn't mentionned... ya have just to post in the AP topic.

Before opening a topic, please check if there is an AP topic of it. Opening a topic for your problem only, when there is an AP topic, is just silly and puts the useful information in too much topics. That why it will become a mess here! Also it it better to put all the information in one useful thread.

At Seph and Loony, please make a rule or something out of this because one AP topic for a game is way more handy than 10 or more for a game. It can help people faster and it keeps the forum cleaner and easier to work with!

If there is no AP topic made yet and the game isn't working on your flashcard: please make an AP topic and we will help you.

Thanks for your attention and have a nice day

-Jonez-

2. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I believe it is a more generalized rule.

- Search before you post, chances are there is already a similar topic, if such a topic is found then please use said topic instead of creating a new one.

3. Jonez001

Yup, but it is annoying that people don't follow it!

4. Reider

Reider Modereider

There's really nothing we can do about that unfortunately. We can't force people to read the rules, we can only enforce them when they're broken.

I guess I can sticky this for you though. It might help or it might not.

5. Jonez001

I hope so, thanks Reider

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.