1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PayPal

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by JonJay, Dec 13, 2014.

1. JonJay

JonJay New Member

When will you get this fixed - 3 weeks now not working

2. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

Yeah i would hold your breathe. Paypal is a [censored] online bank that has been known to freeze accounts without warning and without evidence if there is a suspicion of anything that can be construed a illegal activities even if it is not, and wont do anything to correct their mistakes. Best option is to avoid, ignore, or just dont have anything to do with paypal or any of its associates.

3. eddielynn

eddielynn New Member

you got another way to pay?

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

paypal is the defacto online payment service, so avoiding them isnt really an option. We don't have an ETA as of yet, we will give one when we have one.

5. Blazemax

seriously, its "rom"ulation.net. when they hear "rom", they think "copyright infringement", and you know what that means. Besides you are not the first rom site to get screwed by them, but if you can fix it, it will be a miracle.....for a minute and they will shut it down again. they always do.

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

this is the first time we've had a problem in over 6 years. Also rom could easily refer to modified versions of android.

7. Blazemax

I still stand by this part of my statement. Many Many Many have tried and none of them succeeded thawing from the freezeout. Though there is always a first time for everything.

8. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I believe there are 3 topics in 3 different sections on this matter; best if merged.
    Where's Seph?