1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White English Translation V7

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by totallydood, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

Re: Pokémon Black & White English Translation [Official V2 Patch]

if you have problem with cheats, just go and get r4cc, open select pokemon black, click on the ... button, select your pokemon black patched rom, it will change the id of the game for the database

2. jonek06

jonek06 Member

I found the game id but when I tried to use cheats with it they never worked. Can someone tell me how to fix this.

3. Re: Pokémon Black & White English Translation [Official V2 Patch]

hey jakeysaurus i meant to get them to work

4. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

The .rar of pokémon white (second version patched) is giving trouble :'(

5. Jakeysaurus

Jakeysaurus Well-Known Member

Are they ever gonna be savable on No$? :(

6. Jayne Locke

Jayne Locke Well-Known Member

There are tons of changes in this release so yeah worth downloading.

7. Jakeysaurus

Jakeysaurus Well-Known Member

The v2 release??

8. DNS1623

DNS1623 Well-Known Member

I'm Uploading a PROPER PrePatched Version Of Both Games... I Patched Them Properly Myself With The Xdelta v2 Official IL Post it When its Done.
    Post Merge: [time]1286132766[/time]
    BTW... They Both Work... Its Just Something With Black Version that Cant Go To The Union Room. Other Then That, There Perfect. ;)

9. Dark Hacker

Dark Hacker Active Member

can someone tell me what they are using cause i have an r4 upgrade and it works but it keeps saying errcode=-4 for the patched. Any advice?

10. chispa787

chispa787 Active Member

same here for r4 III upgrade

11. Dark Hacker

Dark Hacker Active Member

im bout to wait for the next firmware after that if it still doesn't work im going to just wait till it either comes out or there is a buttload of people saying it works without any flaws

12. Hazlanz

Hazlanz Member

Dunno if its just mine, but when i dowenloaded the V2 official patch (newest one)...chose the water type starter, it doesnt gain any experience at all? Is that a glitch or someone just screwed up when patching, good job so far tho :D (pokemon black)

13. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=40353.0
    Try this guide.

14. Maxieaquadragon

Maxieaquadragon Active Member

So what has been patched in V2 and will I be able to finally play it on my ttds or r4i without any problems?
    Post Merge: [time]1286153892[/time]
    Okay now that I know what has been translated, I am SO DESPERATE TO GET THE V2 VERSION!!! How can I get my ttds (which my r4i runs it from r4i-sdhc.com) to run pokemon black or white V2 without getting that stupid message which is error code =-4 . Is there a way to run it using the eNDryptS File because it runs Beta V3 perfectly fine and I am so desperate! To GET V2 is there anyway? and also my YSMenu works but it doesn't load well because it says "Error unsupported DLDI Name" and even if I get YSMenu to work I don't think it will be able to make V2 work because I heard that from other people that V2 doesn't even work from their YSMenu and only Beta Versions do. And also I can't get a brand new Emulator so I
    I'm stuck with my R4i which makes TTDS works. So is there anyway, to get V2 running perfectly fine using TTDS? Please I'm extremely desperate!!!

15. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Until someone make newer fix for the TTMENU's extinfo, infolib, savlib, and TTMENU.SYS. We can't use it on YSMENU. I've tried, it froze everytime I press "A". But it run fine on Wood. I know you don't have Wood. Might as well stick with what can run for now at least.
    Post Merge: [time]1286157349[/time]
    Yes you can re-patch that pre-patched version of yours with Rudolph's V4. I can't say it will solve your problem, but according to Rudolph himself in his READ ME.txt that comes along with his patch file. He said the V4 is able to fix it.

16. Lordbleck

Lordbleck Member

The new Official V2 Pokemon white is corrupt. Right at 98% Extracting, it says it's corrupt, and it cancels. Not sure about Black.

17. Maxieaquadragon

Maxieaquadragon Active Member

Try downloading it again. I used to have those problems. Sometimes i doesn't download properly, what type of internet connection do you use? Is it slow?

18. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I think he might not realised his connection had a hick-up or jump causing a loss of a couple of bytes that will cause the corrupted issue. Before un-packing it, make sure the file size is the same as mentioned by the download site. If its different by more than 1KB, it probably had a hick-up while downloading and you have no choice but start from zero.

Experienced that several times before. If the download site allow the use of Accelerator, try download a WINGET 3.0, its free. Use that to assist the download process. Usually it help people with slow connection or un-stable connection.

19. Lordbleck

Lordbleck Member

I re-downloaded it 4 times. I tested downloading a couple other things and I've had no problems. don't really see how my connection will be the case, since this hasn't happened to me once the past 2 years I've had this internet connection, I'm not saying it can't happen, but after re-downloading it 4 times in a row, this is a little ridiculous.

"! C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Local\Temp\b-pokemonw_patched_official_v2.rar: CRC failed in b-pokemonw_patched.nds. The file is corrupt"

20. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

i have the same problem, downloaded 1 time, simultaneously, black and white and 5 additional times for the white version only because it wouldn't unpack properly (like lordbleck it detects corruption on the very end). I've tried every compatibility mode available on windows 7 ultimate but it won't do anything after i select the patch, the rom and click "apply patch" (patch, rom, xdelta and xdeltaGUI are on the same folder).