1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Ad Blocker

Discussion in 'Non-Emulation Help' started by Fennyariel, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

Could somebody please tell me how to tell Super Ad Blocker that just because I highlight and right click some text to search Google with it that it's not a pop up ad? My not being able to do that is driving me nuts!

2. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

You don't tell Super Ad Blocker - you ask it, nicely. Maybe give it a gift, take it out to dinner... Pamper it up a bit, maybe go a little further afterwards - give Super Ad Blocker more than just a peck on the cheek if you know what I mean. I'm sure Super Ad Blocker would appreciate the attention.

3. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

Maybe the next person that reads my post will be a little more productive? Not to mention make better sense?

4. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Just be glad this isn't MATY (http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php?board=29.0) because people there are far worse & they eat people asking for help for breakfast :p

5. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Seriously though I'm just waiting for the help topic where you ask how to change your diaper. Here's what you do:
    1. Uninstall Super Ad Blocker
    2. Install Ad Block Plus

6. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

If you are looking for an alternative, i highly recomend Ad Block Plus Add-on for Chrome.
    I gave it a full 5 Star rating to it on its site.

7. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

It's also available for Firefox.