1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Country Dance damaged file!!!!

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by mirandita, Aug 19, 2014.

1. mirandita

mirandita New Member

I just download the "COUNTRY DANCE" for wii and i just only lost my points because when i tried to unzip the file I just CAN'T because the WinRAR show me a message that tolds me that the file it's damaged!!!! So i need this game please fix the link or anything because i don't wanna lose my points :( i'm really sad because this is the only website where i can found this game. Please please please fix it :( I hope an answeer soon.
    Thanks a lot.
    Mirandita <3

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

redownload it. it costs nothing for 72 hours after the first download. Also make sure you're using the latest winrar, sometimes the algorithm changes and older versions think the new files are damaged. It's very unlikely to be damaged here.

3. mirandita

mirandita New Member

ohhh thak you so much!!!!! Really thanks I'm gonna download it again, i hope this time works :D And actually i recent download the winRar lattest version :) Thanks thanks thanks :-*
    Post Merge: [time]1408492073[/time]
    A LOT OF THANKS!!!!! I just download again the game and it's 100% funcionality, i can unzip it and play it :D i'm so happy. You're amazing!!!!!!! thanks a lot for the game and specially for the atention to the users. Really thanks!!! I can't wait to get more points to download country dance 2 ;D love you guys!!! Thanks