1. This forum is in read-only mode.

LuAA - Ace Attorney Casemaker Engine help please

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by superfisher87, Feb 11, 2014.

1. superfisher87

superfisher87 Well-Known Member

Guy's i don't know what to do and i try to re-compile all included files using NDSTool -> Pack to compile a .nds file and it didn't work and i must of done something wrong also try compile all.bat and compile ds.bat and that didn't work.

and where do you put the file's.

http://www.neoflash.com/forum/index.php?topic=5557.0
    [​IMG]

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

I believe the rom should be placed in the 'source folder' if you're trying to compile/de-compile a rom. Try DSLazy, you'll need to set the program as admin mode if you're running WIN 7 or newer OS.

3. superfisher87

there is no rom also i don't know what the rom is called.

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

My bad, I first thought you're just trying to decompile a rom, however after thoroughly reading the linked forum discussion. The above mentioned program is a "game maker", meaning it's an open source program made by someone to allow users to create their own Ace Attorney game from an existing Ace Attorney NDS rom. The source folder is to be use for keeping image sprites and other necessary file that's going to be use in the game you create. There is no rom, the above source just provided the basic rom editing program. You'll need to download the rom separately (it's I believe any Ace Attorney series game for NDS, as well as any sprite image you want to use which you can find from the link provided in that forum you linked above.

5. superfisher87

I also did try Latest MicroLua: MicroLua 4.7.2 when I read the LuAA - Ace Attorney Casemaker Engine gbatemp thread a user called LeRodeur said isn't it all explained there?
    Plus, its named after LUA, which must be interpreted with a ... LUA interpreter, no need to compile it
    you should try but it didn't work.

http://gbatemp.net/threads/luaa-ace-attorney-casemaker-engine.310980/