1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] - Lego Marvel Superheroes not working?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Sandman2525, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Sandman2525

Sandman2525 Member

Is anyone else having issues with copies of this. I have tried 3 or 4 copies and they all just go to a black screen and do not start.

Has anyone had any luck getting it to start?

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

The game doesn't have AP or anything.
    What are you trying to run it on?

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

If you're on a flash cart; either upgrade it to the latest firmware or add a secondary firmware to run the rom from.

4. Sandman2525

Sandman2525 Member

I have acekard 2.1 or 2.i but the link doesnt go anywhere to update it. it seems its updated to version 2.3. is Marvel containing anti piracy measures

5. Prectorian

Acekard is dead. So too it's secondary firmware 'AKAIO'. There's no anti piracy protection in the rom. Your choice now is to either play via emulator such as DeSmuMe or No$Gba, or buy newer cartridge that still receive official updates from it's producer or at least one that is supported by a secondary firmware such as YSMENU or WOOD.

6. Sandman2525

Sandman2525 Member

I used AKAIO 1.9.0 and it works great now. Thought I would try, glad I did. Thread closed

7. Prectorian

Lucky you since this rom doesn't contain AP. However, in the long run do consider buying new cart since newer rom often has AP in it which AKAIO might not be able to overcome.