1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Sonic Riders Zero Gravity

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by N-Sain, Aug 8, 2015.

1. N-Sain

N-Sain New Member

So...I think this belongs here? Anyways, hi guys, I'm having an issue with the above game, obviously. I download the game and get an error, stating the archive is either in an unknown format or damaged. All of the other Wii games I have downloaded work fine, but this one doesn't, so I'm assuming it's a problem with the link.

Anyways, thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully this will get resolved.

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

First make sure to troubleshoot your unzip program:

Usual scenarios:

1. You tried to unzip the archive with something like 7zip or jzip.

Solution - Download and install WinRar version 5.+ (basically get the latest build) as most archives on this site (for newer systems though) uses WinRar 5.+'s RAR5 algorithm which most other unzip applications do not support just yet.

2. You use WinRar but older versions of it.

Solution - same as above, get the latest build.

3. The download actually got corrupted in transit.

Solution - download, install and use a download manager for downloading large files as they provide a better and secure means of downloading larger files, plus you can pause and resume your download on demand.

3. N-Sain

N-Sain New Member

Hi! Thank you for replying back Cahos Rahne Veloza. As for your solutions, it's definitely not 1 or 2. I'll give 3 a try and get back with you.