1. This forum is in read-only mode.

New Wii Roms Not Loading?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by tomrom4, Nov 1, 2014.

1. tomrom4

tomrom4 Member

There seems to be a problem with all the new Wii roms that have recently been added. I can't get any one to load onto either Wii Backup Manager or WBSF Manager. Any new rom on the first two and a quarter pages on the Wii game list (sort by date added & descending), can't be accessed after download. Even the tiny Super Mario All Stars new rom won't go. All the other Wii roms I was using before still seem to function properly like normal, though. I just purchased another premium membership to get all the new Wii roms, as well. This is kind of frustrating. Is anyone else having this same problem? Thanks in advance.

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Have you updated your WINRAR to the latest version? If not, try.

3. hmwoods

hmwoods New Member

Same issue here too. Have the latest WINRAR as well. Appreciate any help/guidance!

4. tomrom4

tomrom4 Member

I re-downloaded Winrar, also. It didn't seem to help any.

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

You both ought to state what the game titles are so that the admin can test if the file is faulty. On a side note, if you had previously installed an older WINRAR, and then installed the newer v.5.0 or higher version, sometimes right clicking on your mouse/touchpad and then choosing extract might not auto launch the newer version. Might want to try launching the newer WINRAR first, then locate the file to extract.

6. tomrom4

tomrom4 Member

Thanks for trying to help. I just figured out that I'm slim on space, anyhow. I have no complaints with the way this site has helped out already. They got some support from me for that. Good luck to whoever is going to try and figure this issue out.