1. This forum is in read-only mode.

SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis Wont Go past a certain point

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by awesomealex716, May 28, 2015.

1. awesomealex716

awesomealex716 New Member

The title pretty much says it. I would put a picture of where it freezes but idk how to take a screenshot

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you're not giving any information about the problem. What system is the game for, how are you trying to play it? if you're using using an emulator, what version and what are your computer specs?

3. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

according to dolphin, which im 100% sure you are using, this game is NOT playable......Sorry thats what it is.

4. awesomealex716

awesomealex716 New Member

Is Dolphin another Emulator? Because if it is, im not using it. I'm using No$GBA.

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

If this is a GBA game you're playing why don't you try it out on VBA-M:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/vbam/files/Win32%20-%20MFC/

Get the latest one labeled 1490 :)

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

dolphin is a GameCube/Wii emulator, that's why I asked what system the game is for.

7. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Still unclear. Are you playing the GBA rom or NDS rom? No$GBA can run both GBA and NDS rom.

If GBA's then follow Cahos' suggestion. If NDS' then try using latest DeSmUme SVN emulator instead.

8. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

Ok well i guess ill part in a few more info.

If you are playing gba, please not some games(no matter the emulator) do crash in game sometimes. i know of 4 nickelodeon games that do this. you can use vba or no$gba, but both will do this.

If you are playing DS, Desmume will be you best shot of not crashing(but some games still do), you can transfer your no$gba save to desmume to version 9.9(10 and 11 wont accept it, it use a different save variation) by converting your save at "Shunyweb Savegames Converter"(google it). Just play a little on 9.9 and you can then transfer it to any desmume version if you want.

emulators just love to be pain in the buts huh.