1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mini-Rants Thread

Discussion in 'Rants' started by trimbletown, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

Really? I thought you were in your mid thirties

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Huh? Where did you get that from? Whatever. Not in school anymore anyways

3. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Sickness and diarrhea. Never going to Egypt again.

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

If only there is a REAL working PS2 emulator for android!

5. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Broken metacarpals = lots of pain.

6. Prectorian

Just found out there's "Tokyo Jungle Mobile" for android. Unfortunately it's only downloadable through the PSN account via Playstation Mobile.apk (Sony Android device) and must be purchased at over USD.5.00. :(

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

also playstation mobile doesn't work on all android devices.

8. Prectorian

Even on Sony devices, only selected few supported.

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Damn Hulu blocking South Park in my region yet again [​IMG]

10. Niflheim

You know what's gay? Like, totally hella gay as heck? People that believe cute can't be sexy. I mean, what is even the deal with those homophiles? Cuteness is the greatest. Forget phat butts, it's all about the petite derrières, nomsayn? Frigging sickos, if you can't find delicacy sexy then you're a freaking sodomite, 'nuff said. Damn nerds, get some teste.

11. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Getting sick on one of the best months of the year, now dat frakun' sucks like a leech on an electric eel swimming near a school of tuna dumb ridden knuckle scrappers. I have to put up with myself getting the flu.o(╥﹏╥)o

12. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit this place is so unbumping, wish there was a more active forum.

13. 2DamCerius

Well tooooooooooo bad.

And for some reason on my android I can't sign in to my chrome account. Stupid if ya ask me.

14. Niflheim

how do people even work
    it's not satisfying at all
    it's draining
    you have to talk to people
    it's always the same thing day in day out
    and there's never any time to do anything
    what even is the point in living like that
    why do people hype that kind of life up as if it's something worth aspiring to
    i just don't get it

15. Prectorian

Welcome to the REAL world. Life's a bitch huh?!

16. 2DamCerius

If there was no work how can one buy the bread to put on the table? I believe it's not satisfying either but on the long it turns out each of us are just out to do it for the experience as a profession. The work does suck no matter, but I tend to think of the money no one else is gonna give me. I have to remind myself of that every day and now that I started to work again, my schedule has become totally different. Day in and day out I feel my life is on the line...I can't complain though to be honest and what is there to complain about when the person right next to you doesn't even get it. I make the best of it somehow without thinking to much about it.

Sure it's a business to talk to people, just don't piss them off or it will get dirty. But hey no one said talking to people would destroy the fate of the universe. I noticed not very often whenever something comes along I have to get straight to the point and say what I have to say. I am told to follow orders, rules, and laws too. I have bosses, supervisors, and others ahead of me in the world but I take my lovely time. Timing is important because I am always on the clock. I get how there is not enough time to do the kinds of things with the freedom we want and it pretty much is taken away...for some time.

I wouldn't like to be in that sort of situation either, but it beats being down in the mouth.

17. Niflheim

how long did it take for you to write all that

18. 2DamCerius

I type an average 58 words per minute. On my phone not so well.

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I really hate Elitist Rich folk in my country who frown upon us Plebeians :p

I'm currently pissed off at this Steam group:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/filipino

Because the Asshole Owner Perma banned me from the group for posting a Guide on how to purchase Steam Wallet codes by purchasing 'em at a local Store. But the thing is, the store is the only local location where you can buy Steam Wallet codes with real money, as opposed to buying 'em through Electronic banking (credit cards or through Paypal). The store is reputable and has several branches albeit not distributed throughout the country well enough.

http://datablitz.com.ph/php_files/contents/contents.php?cmd=contents&title=Store%20Locations

Seriously, this store franchise is the only place you can physically go to to purchase Steam Wallet funds in this back water country of ours and they'd rather recommend everyone on the group to purchase Steam Wallet cash by Credit Card. As if, everyone CAN AFFORD to have a credit card :p

They even ignored the fact that they have members who are from the boonies like the topic starter of this thread here:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/filipino/discussions/0/604941528475326532/

I was actually the only one who even gave a sound advice to the guy but the asshole admin deleted all of my posts on the Steam group when he/she perma banned me.

We're from a Third World Country God damn it and we're not from a First World country, so stop pretending that we are~!

If I only know anyone from Anonymous I'd ask 'em to hack this Steam group and remove it from Steam altogether, damn elitist scum~!

20. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Credit Cards aren't expensive yo. You just have to know how to use them