1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White English Translation V7

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by totallydood, Sep 20, 2010.

1. kosta032

kosta032 Well-Known Member

Re: Pokémon Black & White English Translation [Official V2 Patch]

any one with a r4 clone try using this if u cant get the games to work (scroll down and read the readme.txt )
    its edited enjoy n.n

2. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

Thanks, unpacking and working great.

3. Sonicaaa

Sonicaaa Well-Known Member

yeah it worked
    thanks alot
    but why my De$mume don't save ?
    i tried many times with no use
    so i am depending on "Save state as"
    could anyone help me ?

4. Roygbiv06

Roygbiv06 Member

Does it have the Exp Patch?

5. kosta032

kosta032 Well-Known Member

sure does enjoy :D and i dont know bout the save cause ur the only one with issue

6. Roygbiv06

Roygbiv06 Member

Awesome! It works!

Does it have the evolution patch too?

That would make this gold!

7. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

The evolution patch came out on the second beta. You are way behind the times. This is the fifth patch release or so, but only the second official.

8. Maxieaquadragon

Maxieaquadragon Active Member

Oops so sorry, I didn't re-read my post, I did it all in one go because it took me hours and ages to do it. But basically these are some important information needed to know and these are all in particular order. Once the V2 Rom has been encrypted and decrypted, the game ID will change each time, so it shall only be done in one go. Then you need R4CCE to find the game ID of the game. After finding it, you will need TTDT to open up both extinfo.dat and infolib.dat. Then you use that and search for your Game ID, this part is pretty hard to explain. But you will need to change the original Game ID and update it to the current Game ID you got from R4CCE and therefore you will need to do it for both files which is extinfo.dat and infolib.dat. Now finally, everything has been updated to your version of Pokemon Black or White which is perfect. But NOTE: Keep in mind that when it upgrades to V3 then you will need change the Game ID. I'm sure that's why it's hard for TTDS to launch their new firmware because they have to go through a lot of process doing the same thing for all games. It took me like more than a day to figure how to solve this error=-4 problem and so you will need this method to update any of your latest Rom data if a message pops out which is error=-4. Thanks for making your method also, it seems quite easy. Because my one was only done all in one go without checking it because I was so exhausted and tired after trying to solve this problem. I even had to go search and ask questions and go to Kazowar's page and find a way, thankfully this guy in the chatroom of Kazorwar told me how to fix it, what website to get the data and finally I managed to solve the problem! :) Thanks for simplifying it I was really exhausted. Maybe next time if there is a problem like this, I can find the way to solve it and you can give the steps!

9. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

No problem. We can always help each other.

I just compiled it and make a pre-made extinfo and infolib for use on OfficialV2 PKM.

Just need to replace the existing one with the one I made.

The link for my mediafire upload: http://www.mediafire.com/?8sm53oepdx27vwx

(I had to learn how to use Mediafire cause Klaimore needed it. He3x. Had it not been that way, I had opt not to learn to use that site.)

I've not tried it for the PKM Black, only used it on white since that is what I'm playing. And it work like you had taught me how. I'll make a newer version each time I see newer patch version. Of cause I will not upload pre-patched roms for anyone. I'll only do the extinfo and infolib after all that is for my use too. Glad we work this out together, Max.

10. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

11. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

12. soramaro

soramaro Well-Known Member

I have acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.7.1. and the new white rom kiekoes posted extracts successfully and everything, but I can't battle any pokemon because the "FIGHT" in the middle of the lower screen isn't there, I can't even choose bag, run or pokemon and therefore, I can't leave a battle.

the same happens for akaio 2.1 with the same firmware, any help?

thanks in advance

13. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

AKAIO 2.1?

14. soramaro

soramaro Well-Known Member

lol sorry, I meant acekard 2.1 :p

15. Re: Pokémon Black & White English Translation [Official V2 Patch]

how do i install ttds on my r4i sdhc and also how to play pokrmon b/w on htere thanks in advance :)

16. resetxc

resetxc New Member

The prepatched black english rom seems to still have to no EXP AP while the white one does not work. It says that the file is corrupt but the file Kiekoes posted works fine

17. Sonicaaa

Sonicaaa Well-Known Member

u know
    these roms have solved EXP problem
    but until now no one had made it through Saving problem
    even on De$mume

18. namad

namad Member

there is no saving problem and for me never was....

19. 0wn3d4life

0wn3d4life Active Member

someone needs to solve the pokemon black wireless trade problem

20. dblood

dblood Well-Known Member

wow am i the only acekard 2i user that cant play pokemon white man i only get a white screen and im using the v2 patcher o_O