1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wrong Games

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by BLUEBIRD61, Aug 31, 2014.

1. BLUEBIRD61

BLUEBIRD61 New Member

First off I'd like to apologize if this not where I'm supposed to post this as I usually don't deal with forums that much. I have discovered 2 games which upon downloading have been the wrong game/file. The games are "The Sims 2" and "The Sims 2 Pets" both are for Nintendo Gamecube. The file under "The Sims 2" is actually just "The Sims" and the file for "The Sims 2 Pets" is just "The Sims 2". The .rar files are named properly so I didn't realize they were the wrong files until fully downloading and extracting the files. I felt I needed to bring this to the attention of one of the moderators so they can fix this. Because I know if I wasn't a premium member I would be mad that I wasted points on the wrong game.

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Will look into this later tonight.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for reporting. Will be investigated and fixed.

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Can confirm that:

- The Sims 2 is actually The_Sims_USA_NGC-HOLYCUBE
    - The Sims 2: Pets is actually The_Sims_2_USA_NGC-STINKYCUBE

I have, for the time being, replaced The Sims 2 with the correct file.
    I will update The Sims 2: Pets with the correct file in due course. Sorry for any inconvenience, and thanks for pointing out the error.

The file no longer exists for the Pets version, and will pop up with: Sorry, this file has not been recovered yet, please request it in the recovery requests news post.