1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Polygon lines on 3D items in Megaman Starforce >_>

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by PlzBeQuiet, Jul 18, 2014.

1. PlzBeQuiet

PlzBeQuiet New Member

I use No$GBA to emulate Megaman Starforce, but as you can see in the following screenshot, there's a small graphical problem with it...

[​IMG][​IMG]

I'm talking about the black lines on the 3D stuff, which I circled in red. I tried messing around with the No$GBA settings a lot, including the 3D Renderer (nocash, opengl and none). Nothing worked.
    I also tried different No$GBA emulators. Most of them solved it but had other problems, for example: Some of them made the game run VERY slow, some caused severe color glitches (As if you smoked LSD or something), some didn't work with No$Zoomer, etc...

And, again, I tried EVERYTHING to fix the problems with the other emulators as well. Nothing worked.
    So, is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks.

2. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

Its not like it KILLS THE GAME, just annoyance. If you want, use Desmume. might be slowish but doesnt have the lines. I dont remember it having the lines with the older no$zoomer which i used. Sorry there isnt a perfect NDS emulator. just have to go with what irks you the least and enjoy....there are 2 more that get much much much much much more issues and then some.

3. PlzBeQuiet

PlzBeQuiet New Member

Yeah, it IS just annoyance, but I figured I could try finding a solution. If not, then oh well.
    Thanks for the reply! I'll try Desmume and older no$zoomer versions before giving up XD

4. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

Ok i tested it with both my older no$zoomer and Desmume 9.10
    [​IMG]
    Yes nozoomer is smaller but it does thats what happens when you hit printscreen while running it and desmume looks nice but runs slower if you have a low cpu(mine is 2.00GHz). No$gba 2.7a also has simular to older nozoomer but it doesnt run quite right for me so.....hope it helps