1. This forum is in read-only mode.

PSX ISO not playing music...sound fx good though

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by dr_crisco, Dec 24, 2014.

1. dr_crisco

dr_crisco New Member

I got some psx images stored as eboots. I converted some of them back to recognizable psx format( ex. Iso , bin/cue, etc). The latest one I converted from eboot was castlevania chronicles. I used pop station to convert back to a psx image... I get no options of what extension I want, it converts the eboot to a ccd and an Iso file. CCDs don't go with Isos ( to my knowledge), they go with img and sub extensions. Anyway, try to burn psx iso with ccd but it will not do it. So I burn the iso only with IMGburn. I pop it in play station and use psx-change 2 (plays imports and backups by way of swap method). The game plays fine and sound fx are good, just no music. I wander if the iso needs converting to img file so it can work with the aforementioned packaged ccd file. Maybe the pop station application I'm using is an older version and I should get A newer version. Or do I have to re-download the Iso image( if that was indeed what the original image was...it may have been an mds/Mdf file or bin/cue. I'd hate to have to re-download the Iso since a lot of the other ones I have work great. I have to be doing something wrong. PLEASE I BEG OF YOUR ASSISTANCE... Thanks

Post Merge: [time]1419450777[/time]
    Also, I'm not sure if multiple tracks are supposed to show up in cd player, only one showed up it was around an hour or more long but played it.. No sound... Is it possible the iso had sound ripped out?