1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Carts kernel

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Swiftkill27, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Swiftkill27

Swiftkill27 New Member

If you were to take the trouble to search up for 'r4i sdhc revolution for ds' or something like that. The first image you see will be a cart with a gold sticker. That is what I have currently. What's been a problem for me is, that, I am,
    Having trouble finding it's kernel/software.

I downloaded a few games which one of them had a white screen on and I decided to get one of the Wood. Then well, after that, it had a loading screen. I formatted my carts micro ds and now I'm just constantly looking for its kernel/software/firmware. Whatever it is, really. I've got this loading screen on my Nintendo ds lite whenever I put the cart into the slot. Fact, I'm kind of new to these things, but I'll cope up with this.

Like I said, are there any downloads for it? If there isn't then I'll turn to ask some help from a friend of mine.

R4i
    SDHC
    Revolution for DS
    (NDSI/NDSL/NDS)

Something like that, with a gold sticker.

Please help me, and sorry for the trouble.

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

You mean this?

[​IMG]

That's a bad clone. WOOD R4 doesn't support it. In fact WOOD R4 has stopped updating itself for quite a long time by now, thus even the ones they support can't run newer games that contains AP. Best chance is to try adding YSMENU/TTMENU to your cart, it's a similar third party firmware that still receives updates. You can find the topic about it in this FLASHCART SECTION, if after trying it still doesn't help, I'd suggest you buy better cartridge.

3. karimsameh

karimsameh New Member

I have the same card.
    Here is its firmware file name. R4iSDHC.(remove this from file name)com.tw_v2.13c_English.rar

Google it and download from
    linfoxdomain