1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Buying Premium Membership Issue

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by dannyazapata, Jan 25, 2015.

1. dannyazapata

dannyazapata Member

I bought the one month premium membership for 10 dollars but all it did was give me 3250 points. This is not what i wanted can someone please tell me what happened as i cannot download my game that i wanted anymore :c. If this cant be resolved is there any way to get my money back?

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Can you send an email with your transaction number from paypal to seph at romulation.net?

3. dannyazapata

dannyazapata Member

I dont know how i would be able to get the transaction number to be honest ill try but if i cant well then yea.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it will show in the receipt email you were sent.

5. dannyazapata

dannyazapata Member

I did not receive one. And yes i made sure i was looking at the correct email. Sorry for the problems, trying not to be too much of a hassle.

6. Loonylion

PP should have sent you one, it wouldn't be from us.

7. dannyazapata

dannyazapata Member

i figured they would, so i checked for it the first time i did it and i recieved nothing from them. i also checked my paypal account and i have no charges.

8. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

That means, your attempt to buy 1 month premium membership wasn't processed by PP.

9. Loonylion

if they didn't send a receipt then the payment didn't go through and the transaction never happened. That's why you didn't get premium

10. dannyazapata

dannyazapata Member

thankyou very muh that makes a ton of more sense. But there is still one thing that confuses me. Where did i get 3000 or so points from then when i purchased premium? thanks anyways!

11. Loonylion

no idea but since premium membership does not award points its a separate issue thats entirely coincidental.

12. budhawk2

budhawk2 New Member

Will premium memberships be available again? I would sure like to get one!

13. Loonylion

We do not know at this stage, unfortunately.

14. bolanrob1

bolanrob1 New Member

Why can't I simply just give you my money for a premium account? I want one badly :(

15. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Because no one wants to process payments for us. :(

16. kubama123

kubama123 New Member

if thats the case then would it not make more sense to download one game a day rather than this point system until the payment issue is resolved?
    i have been trying to purchase the membership but to no avail and i cant download many games that i want because of this.
    i mean if there is no way of becoming a member at the moment then the point system should be disabled at least until it is fixed

17. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

18. kubama123

kubama123 New Member

oh, did not know that about servers, thank you for responding as well. usually i do not get those