1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Online Still?

Discussion in 'PC' started by Zhir48, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Zhir48

Zhir48 New Member

this forum is like dying i guess

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no it isn't. the forum has never been as busy as the main site.

3. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

Dude that is very rude. you dont go to an elder person and say "are you dead yet"? Besides its a forum for a site to download games. most people would be more preoccupied playing those games.(or whine when they cant get it to work)

4. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

I used to be online like 6 hours a day on this forum, constantly reloading and seeying new topics.
    As to my knowlage forums became abit less active, mainly due to the fact that the age of NDS is kinda at its end if you take the 3DS in concideration.

Even so, im sure the forums will stay quite active.
    Its just a shame that all those old people who used to be here left, well most of them.

5. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Old people fucking suck.

6. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Youv'e been here for 8 years, guess what that makes you ;D

7. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

8 years old?

8. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

No it's true, it's definitely dying a bit. I've got some things in the pipeline that might shake things up a bit but my job is keeping me from working on it too often. Soon(TM) though!

9. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

There does seem to be a small rise in new user activity after introducing the PSP downloads.

10. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

he's using the Blizzard Entertainment definition of 'soon'. :p

11. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

WAIT, we've got PSP?
    Yeah, I'm still here. Sorry about the age of inactivity. School has been keeping me busy. But I'll be coming a bit more active in the coming days. Working on a few things. 😉

12. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Yayyyyyyyy!!!!!! Necr0 is going to upload all 3DS roms in the 3DS Share Section!!!! Hurrrraaaaayyyy!!! :p

13. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

prectorian, what game is that in your siggy? :p

14. Prectorian

Atelier Iris PS2

15. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

You wish. That's a long way off.
    Nah, just a few little things I want to get done. Involves a mass collection of Zelda though ;)

16. Prectorian

[​IMG]

17. binnb1

binnb1 Member

This forum will be on my daily check list as soon as the 3DS section got decent activity.
    Right now it's kinda empty.

18. Blazemax

i got finished doing a mass zelda playing adventure. only took me less than a week to finish them. Dont have the wii/3ds ones so i missed a few. man i love those games....and no i dont count the cdi ones. man they are awful.

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

This thread got derailed quickly... but in a good way though, at least it's no longer about a wanker questioning why the site and Forums are still up and running despite the lack of activity, so coolio guys :)

20. Blazemax

who says its lacks activity? there is still daily posts, just cause it is not constant every second doesnt mean its dying. Seriously its a rom downloading site, what you think people would rather do, "PLAY THE GAMES" or "TALK ABOUT THEM"?