1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black and White R4 SDHC Fix!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Rykin122, Sep 20, 2010.

1. dezmomo

dezmomo Well-Known Member

Argh for some reason firmware 1.34 doesn't work!!!!

2. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

dude who made thread just upload it prepatched!!!!!!!!!

3. jahsiah1

jahsiah1 Active Member

could someone just upload their whole r4sdhc content? it would be alot easier to just just take what you have and then done...

4. damo101

damo101 Well-Known Member

Hey im just wondering if you could tell me how to fix the black screen that appears after I start a new game then i go through the steps to start a new game then i enter my name and like minimize into the game it freezes i dotn know why ?? it just goes black. Do you think you can help me ???

5. cooltool21

cooltool21 Member

I got it to work.

Walk me through what you did.

6. jahsiah1

jahsiah1 Active Member

so anyone gonna upload it?

7. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

okay, unless you mean JUST the IPS patch, then he can't -.-" the reason you go through all this is because it has to do with your flashcart to find the right save type, it has nothing to do with the ROM :p

8. jahsiah1

jahsiah1 Active Member

I know that but, noobs like me can't exactly do this whole process. So that's why i wanted to know if he could upload his memory stick contents (well only what is needed to play b/w)?

9. Thanks man!
    if you do everything that he says on the directions it works people
    which is why it's called directions

10. kenny6457

upload prepatched.................NOW!

11. Speedy_The_King

Speedy_The_King New Member

I did everything right with this... The only thing is though that when I am pass the professor and naming my character, the part where it should say Spring does not appear.. Why is that?

12. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

I tried this when it first came out on gbatemp. Apparently doesn't work on R4-III Upgrade.

13. johrie

johrie Active Member

I can't get kernal 1.34 to work on my R4 SDHC ( www.r4sdhc.com )

14. saikkussu

saikkussu Well-Known Member

I second this. i'm tired of doing it myself and nothing i seem to do works for long.

15. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Deleted

16. saikkussu

saikkussu Well-Known Member

hey- just wanted to make a note about the package linked to download on the main/first post.

Missing files:
    -_DS_MENU.SYS - I found this file in a previous r4sdhc firmware update listed on linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds.
    -The provided version of Desmume's execute file (the icon that starts the desmume program) <-- I can't seem to find this one anywhere

P.S. I am trying out the process/ tutorial on the first post on my 4gb microSDHC that I use with my R4SDHC. I am also going to try a modified/ updated version that I put together. It has 1.34 frim and the most recent waio files as of the time of this post. I will let you guys know how it turns out.

[EDIT/UPDATE]
    The 1.25 version as displayed on the front post does not work. Freezes at loading screen.

The 'updated' 1.34/waio version that I put together does work. Wifi mystery Gift works, c-gear works, selecting the Live caster Freezes game.

Here is what I have and yes, I did delete some files from both firmwares, but it is not necessary:
    _rpg
    _PATCH
    _system_
    Games
    moonshl2
    _DS_MENU.DAT
    _DS_MENU.INI
    _DS_MENU.SYS
    r4dldi.dat
    waio.nds
    woodr4.nds
    woodr4sdhc.nds

The rom process is the same- except that after I also used the english v3 patch and applied with xdelta gui. I used still AuronFox's .sav files.

Links:
    http://r4sdhc.com/r4sdhc.asp [latest r4sdhc firmware]
    http://gbatemp.net/t237398-waio-woodallinone [latest waio firmware, link at bottom of first post]
    http://filetrip.net/f13003-PKm-Black-and-W...tch-R4-1-6.html [rudolph's pkmn black and white "anti-freeze" patch]
    [EXP lunarIPS patches and Patcher in package ((i can't find anywhere else))]
    http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthrea...tion-Project-v2 [pkmn black and white English patch translation site- contains Englishv3 patch and patching instructions with a xdelta gui download link near bottom of first post]

EDIT/UPDATE 2-
    WITH Auronfox's .sav file-
    boot game
    up+select+b at "press start" screen
    delete previous data
    make new game
    save at first chance (before pokemon)
    Restart
    NEW GAME IS STILL THERE!!!!!!!

17. Hybrid_Daydreaming

Hybrid_Daydreaming New Member

18. kenny6457

UPLOAD IT PREPATCHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. 999blb

999blb Member

Ok i did everything it said and it didn't work for me. I changed all the save things and even tried no save and it didn't work. why not?

20. megalex

megalex Member

It stalls at: Loading... for me. What do I do wrong?