1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What would you look like as an anime character? Take a Test and See

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by rock91, Feb 20, 2010.

1. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

What would you look like as an anime character? Post your pic afterwards[both boys and girls]

FOR GIRLS

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/593435/how-would-you-look-like-if-you-were-animebreathtaking-pictures

FOR BOYS

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/3123731/what-would-you-look-like-as-an-anime-character-guys-only

Here's mine:

[​IMG]

You're quite the athlete and the strategist, which is great considering that you are a demon, after all, and a sly one at that. You're extraordinary power, intelligence, and stealth, give you the ability to pretty much do anything that you want, including being a theif. So you're a thief, but it's quite a nice occupation. You can crack into any vault, pick any lock, and slip away with your treasures in the blink of an eye. But though you may be a bit of a villain, some people may believe that you are a hero. You have sort of a split personality because sometimes you can be a "good guy" but other times you can switch your attitude just as quickly as you would snatch away a precious jewel from a vault. Though you may be cunning, your skills include using a whip quite nicely and you have somewhat of a green thumb. It's a skill you don't often have to brag about because if someone watches you display your talent, they'll believe you. Heh, just don't steal my money.

2. Avatar33

[​IMG]
    You're an incredible human, much to your competitor's dismay, and you are skilled with any weapon that you pick up. You also have a miraculous talent for seeing into the very depths of a person's soul and reading their movements before a move has been made. By looking into a person's eyes you can see deep into their mind, seeing their deepest darkest thoughts and secrets, giving you an edge against your competition. You can read their movements in this way, knowing what they do before they make a move, which to say is quite amazing. But even though your gift can be used for possibly blackmailing someone, or committing unspeakable acts, you prefer to use your abilities in a more profitable way. Living where you do, life gets a little hard to sustain, which means you have to take a little "donation" from those of a higher society level. Sure, you may be considered a villain in that way, but you don't really see anything bad about that.​

3. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

you RIGHT CLICK it and select COPY IMAGE LOCATION or COPY IMAGE LINK...then you just post in int the [​IMG]

4. Avatar33

5. riksa90

riksa90 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Although you can be a good person at times, you tend to follow a different path from your friends and family. You are an individual, you have your own style, your own mind, and for that you are sometimes judged by others. You are special, you have a powerful mind and you have a fondness for darkness. You can manipulate shadows to do your bidding, meaning you have the freedom and ability to do nearly anything you want. The shadows open portals to different places, and you like to escape from the world every once in a while through the shadows. But in controlling the darkness, you are often confronted by your greatest fears and demons, those that you hate, those that hate you. It is a curse and a gift for you, but most often you prefer to think of it as a talent. And why not, it's your own unique ability.

6. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

nice :D that's awesome. Ima take a new one as a girl thou :D
    Post Merge: [time]1266683428[/time]
    [​IMG]

You look like this!! You are Different Anime!!! You don't follow trends, you make them, without really noticing! People like you beacause you express uniqueness, and love to listen to people's thoughts, you are well liked and have a lot of friends!!!

7. super_pastafari32

super_pastafari32 Well-Known Member

damn i get this one too the good point is that he looks like me (except for the chest mine is bigger)

8. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

you should try doin the GIRL one. pretty cool ^_^

9. super_pastafari32

[​IMG]
    (wow i'm cute xD)

You look like this!! You are Fashion and Make up Anime!!! You really love make up and fashion, you LOVE to look good in front of people (especially HOT boys) and you love boys!!!! You are in love with lots of boys, and love to date someone new all the time! People really don't like you because you show off a lot, but you just say "there just jealous"!!!

(and a bitch O0 )

10. riksa90

riksa90 Well-Known Member

I did the girl one too and...

[​IMG]
    You look like this!! You are Death Anime!!! You love black, you really don't care for other people, only yourself, you are probably wanted for doing bad things, but don't really care. You stand by yourself, people refer you as gothic!!!

I got the 'dark type' again.

11. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

Dark is nice :D ... Are you a rocker or something?

12. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

You are the stereotypical cold-hearted warrior. You have been trained for most of your life to be one thing, a knight of your order destined to protect those in his sights, but you are a tad different. Your life has been full of sorrow and pain, you have been thought of cold and heartless only because you try to protect your heart from being broken again. Sure, you are merciless against your enemies, but you know well that they would show no mercy to you. But even though you are skilled with a blade, you have a unique mind that gives you an edge. Your mind is your most powerful weapon and you have used it many times by projecting a vicious ring into your oppenents mind, or driving them insane with your words. It is a wicked strategy, but they are the one's who were unprepared to fight against you

13. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

WTF IS THIS THAT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE ME

Err, basic angsty stuff, full of dark pasts, regrets, and guns. But what the hell man, that looks nothing like me!

14. super_pastafari32

XD do the girl one

15. venomfang77

venomfang77 Member

[​IMG]

Well, to say the least, your personality and your abilities are quite astounding. You are a person who is trapped between darkness and light--the gray area between, in a way--and your talents are rather strange as well. You suffer through pain unlike anything, yet you have had joy lift you soul up so high it feels as if you are flying. Although as a human you are certainly amazing, but as the being that you are you are beyond explanation. You bear wings upon your back that allow you to escape from the world for a moment, and for that your are grateful for being the hybrid that you are. Sure, being a person between the night and the day, you are sometimes trapped in your decisions and such, but your unique vision gives you great talent.

16. Buppazugan

Buppazugan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

You're an incredible human, much to your competitor's dismay, and you are skilled with any weapon that you pick up. You also have a miraculous talent for seeing into the very depths of a person's soul and reading their movements before a move has been made. By looking into a person's eyes you can see deep into their mind, seeing their deepest darkest thoughts and secrets, giving you an edge against your competition. You can read their movements in this way, knowing what they do before they make a move, which to say is quite amazing. But even though your gift can be used for possibly blackmailing someone, or committing unspeakable acts, you prefer to use your abilities in a more profitable way. Living where you do, life gets a little hard to sustain, which means you have to take a little "donation" from those of a higher society level. Sure, you may be considered a villain in that way, but you don't really see anything bad about that.

17. slingshot182

slingshot182 Well-Known Member

Result 01:

[​IMG]
    Well, to say the least, your personality and your abilities are quite astounding. You are a person who is trapped between darkness and light--the gray area between, in a way--and your talents are rather strange as well. You suffer through pain unlike anything, yet you have had joy lift you soul up so high it feels as if you are flying. Although as a human you are certainly amazing, but as the being that you are you are beyond explanation. You bear wings upon your back that allow you to escape from the world for a moment, and for that your are grateful for being the hybrid that you are. Sure, being a person between the night and the day, you are sometimes trapped in your decisions and such, but your unique vision gives you great talent.

Result 02:(yeah I took the test twice, so what?)

[​IMG]
    You're an incredible human, much to your competitor's dismay, and you are skilled with any weapon that you pick up. You also have a miraculous talent for seeing into the very depths of a person's soul and reading their movements before a move has been made. By looking into a person's eyes you can see deep into their mind, seeing their deepest darkest thoughts and secrets, giving you an edge against your competition. You can read their movements in this way, knowing what they do before they make a move, which to say is quite amazing. But even though your gift can be used for possibly blackmailing someone, or committing unspeakable acts, you prefer to use your abilities in a more profitable way. Living where you do, life gets a little hard to sustain, which means you have to take a little "donation" from those of a higher society level. Sure, you may be considered a villain in that way, but you don't really see anything bad about that.

Both of these results perfectly define me, so I guess I'm both.

xD

18. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

I demand to know why TeenNick did not include a "Mephistopheles" outcome for guys' quiz. Sure, he's from an 18+ material, and he's a devil (this alone would anger parents), and he's a flaming subservient gothic homosexual that likes to initiate Faustian contracts with his masters (that's my favourite kind of flaming homosexual!), but isn't that all part of what makes Mephistopheles what he is?

I'm not exactly him but I'd rather Mephisto' over kid-assassin here.

19. Jeremiah

Jeremiah Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    You are the stereotypical cold-hearted warrior. You have been trained for most of your life to be one thing, a knight of your order destined to protect those in his sights, but you are a tad different. Your life has been full of sorrow and pain, you have been thought of cold and heartless only because you try to protect your heart from being broken again. Sure, you are merciless against your enemies, but you know well that they would show no mercy to you. But even though you are skilled with a blade, you have a unique mind that gives you an edge. Your mind is your most powerful weapon and you have used it many times by projecting a vicious ring into your oppenents mind, or driving them insane with your words. It is a wicked strategy, but they are the one's who were unprepared to fight against you.

This wasn't what I imagined myself... and the questions are too narrow-minded... :(

20. deank27

deank27 Well-Known Member

Boy
    [​IMG]

Girl
    [​IMG]
    You look like this!! You are Angel Anime!!! You love to help people, you are pure and innocent. People come to you for help and assistance! You guide people to the right direction!!!