1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Post a random picture!

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by Reider, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

2. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

inner sailor soldiers complete.

4. version3

version3 Is actually KappaMikey in the internet

I'm back, everybody.

[​IMG]

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

[​IMG]

MISSING FROM SEPTEMBER 11TH - 22ND 2014 !!!

6. Prectorian

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

8. Prectorian

:) I didn't see you online for 10-11 days. What happened?

9. Loonylion

didnt have net

10. Prectorian

11 days without internet? Wow! I'd be hyperventilating if that happens to me for that long.

11. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Loonylion was taking a vacation, with his lions.

12. Prectorian

Hunting wildebeest?

13. Loonylion

no, my american friend moved house and the cable company here are shit. they think taking over 3 weeks to transfer a business grade service is somehow acceptable. we got dsl temporarily until they get their asses in gear.

14. Prectorian

3 weeks? Gosh! That is snail slow. Even here they would get it done within 48 hours at max, else you'll be entitled for some billing discount. And I'm in a developing country as compared to where you are. You should be screaming at them.

15. Loonylion

in theory we arent paying for the time we dont have service, but I wouldnt put it past them to try and charge him for the service he didnt have. I could kind of accept the delay if he was on a residential package, but he isnt, he's a business customer and therefore should be getting priority service because he pays a lot more for his service. 3 weeks is long enough for a business to go bankrupt.

16. Prectorian

True, it'll halt all business correspondences even if in he might have other means to go online. But still that disrupt any convenience he once had due to the delay caused. So it'd be imperative for him to make sure he's not charged for those days he didn't use, thus if it's an unlimited service, there should still be some discount, at the very least he shouldn't be asked to pay the basic subscription fee. When such things happens here, and lasted over 48 hours, we're entitled at least that much of discount for the discomfort experienced. And being on a 'premium' membership with the service network, he should be prioritized, especially when he had told them he need the line up as soon as possible.

I do a lot of business correspondence though e-mail and voip too, thus as I said, even a day without connection makes me agitated. And it's worst for me because I don't have any back up means to go online, as my phones aren't subscribed to any data service.

17. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

any news on seph ?

18. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Hey lets shit up this thread guys

19. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

Sure.

[​IMG]

20. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member