1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Getting NO$GBA To Work (Help Needed)

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by masterben246, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masterben246

masterben246 Member

Ok so I've messed around with the settings and read many how-to's but for the life of me I can't get it to work properly. The first problem I have is getting games to work. The only one I'm really interested in is the new Final Fantasy, when I start the game it says 'The save data cannot be accessed. Please turn the power OFF and reinsert the Game Card.' This leads me to my next question, how the hell do you save games? I'm so lost on this because I've read so many ways to do this but I just can't figure this out. One more problem (but not overly important) is on Pokemon Diamond and Pearl after you get your starter Pokemon and beat the bird pokemon that attacks you, the game freezes and nothing else works.

Thanks to any and everyone who can help me with these problems, and I apologize for my lack of knowledge on this whole subject.

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Hmm, this problem's a bit perplexing, as those two games work fine with me, anyway have you gone through this board?

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,4568.0.html

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Read the common issues for your saving problem. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,1462.0.html

4. DevilDinah

DevilDinah Well-Known Member

For the Final fantasy setting, set the NDS cartridge to EEPROM 64k, save the option, and then restart. as for saving, you can't save in stats, so you'll have to save in-game. finally, try to turn on the sound after beating the pokemon. that should solve the problem

5. masterben246

masterben246 Member

Thanks all of you, all of your help is greatly appreciated, now I have something to do on the days I'm badly sun burnt.

6. Sinfullyyours

Sinfullyyours New Member

OMG thanks so much devil

you saved me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.