1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Black/White 2 (USA/EUR) AP Thread and Discussion

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by iluvfupaburgers, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I'll try download some fresh copy's , and do a modern patched version, Very sorry may take a little time, I'm not at home.

MEGA links ok ?, Very Fast download and no adds .

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Here: http://www.hipfile.com/wpnbiy7gt4me/-_Black_Version_2__EUSA___PATCHED___frieNDS_.rar.html
    From Jhon591's past post. Press the small 'Free Download', and un-tick the 'use download manager'. Careful not to wrongly click on advertisements. I've tested it before posting, it's probably the only link working for the PKM B2 patched (EU) version.

3. Jhon 591

Thanks prectorian ^ :) forgot all about it xd.

4. Prectorian

No problem, I went there and tested each one since I can't upload. Internet very slow after heavy rain tonight.
    Anyway, got to go. Am going up to the capital early tomorrow morning. Gonna check prices of several stuffs, probably also buy 1 or 2 things while I can. Have some plans in mind for a start-up. Night.

5. Jhon 591

6. burpster

burpster New Member

:')
    u guys are the best....incase no one has told u guys yet

BTW, the turtle share when i choose slower download, it says "sorry, this is not your download"
    np for mega beta tho =)

7. Jhon 591

Use the big green Slow download button, if turtleshare .

Np welcome ;) ^

8. sontza

sontza Member

Hi, I need some help to get Pokemon Black2/White2 to run on my R4i Gold Christmas (www.r4isdhc.com) using a DSi. I know it's an unpopular and outdated card, and official support has been dropped ages ago, but I'd really appreciate any help so that I won't have to buy a new card.

I've tried the tutorial of a certain retrogamefan, using the dual boot method with YSMenu. I'm not sure which type of R4 mine is, so I tried a few, all failing to work. Either it shows the "Unsupported DLDI Name" error, or it white screens after I select the game.

I've tried various other things and nothing seems to work, so any help would be great!

9. Prectorian

If you tried YSMENU/TTMENU and it didn't work for your cart, and you have no intention to buy newer/better cart, then your solution to play the game is via PC emulator such as DeSmuMe or No$GBA, trying to play on NDS emulator for android probably not a good idea since it's probably still far from developed. There's no other option.

10. redwaller66

redwaller66 New Member

Hey guys, I've been trying to get a specific hack to work for desume pkmon blk 2 rom. I have both the "clean" rom for pkmon black 2, and the one from the link you posted above that says patched eusa and that has the Dicastia patch logo on the icon. I am a noob to this so please bear with me. This is the hack I am trying to patch onto the AP fixed file: pokemon blaze black2 I am using xdeltaUI. When I start up the program it gives me the option to apply patch, or create patch. For the former it gives me a browse option for "patch", "source file", and "output file". I didn't know whether to put the original ap fixed game file i the patch option or the source file. I put it in the source file, and the hacked patch file (modded) as the "patch". It gave me an error. I then tried to use the create patch option which makes more sense: there's a "original file" browse option, a "modified file" browse option, and a "patch destination" browse option. Those seem pretty self explanatory. However, I put the original file (file from this page from october 2013) in the original file option, the hacked bpkmonblk2 file for the modied file option, and set up a test folder as the destination. It did not like that when I tried to patch it and spit out an error at me once again.

For some reason it is not allowing me to post a spoiler with the error report details because the forums claims I am posting "external links". I'll try to post a picture of it or something.
    [​IMG]
    I am running windows 7 64 bit and have the 64 version for desume emulator. The link you offered plays the original game (I haven't really tested it out to see if ap fix worked yet however, but I am assuming it works).

Could someone please help me out for getting this to work? I do not wish to play the original game, I played it using an emulator two years ago. I want the hacked version that includes 680+ pokemon in it. =P

Cheers

11. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Do not patch an already AP patched file with the BlazeBlack 2 mod.
    It will not work and cause errors. Use a CLEAN ROM.

There is a tutorial on xdeltaUI: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=59991.0
    Go down to "Translation Patching" and click on the xdeltaUI spoiler.

Also, it even says it on the project page (down the bottom, under the download links).
    "YOU MUST HAVE ROMS WITHOUT ANTI-PIRACY PATCHES APPLIED FOR THESE PATCHES TO WORK!"

12. Jhon 591

It is possible to AP patch a Mod game with the hex on the first page Manuel, very easy.

Use a program like HxD Portable: http://www.pendriveapps.com/hxd-portable-hex-editor/

Open ROM with Hxd drag and drop if you like, PS set hxd to not make a backup and agree with first setup.

Go to the offset as on from page. 00004620: EA A2 97 6E 6C D1 51 01 9F 4E CC 5D 16 2B 3F DE → 00 00 9F E5 1E FF 2F E1 83 A8 00 00 00 00 9F E5

at 00004620 as shown on right side of screen, are search for hex EA A2 97 6E

And continue all as Shown for each game on first post , = Original Hex -> Patch Hex , are use copy / paste for each line at offset shown.

Then use HxD , and just Save with hxd once done all.

And congratulations , you have manually done it.

13. Jhon 591

14. jimmsu

jimmsu Well-Known Member

Did you read what redwaller66 asked before you post here.

He is trying to patch pokemon blaze black2

15. Jhon 591

Better of to Manuel added the code then.

16. giggsn

giggsn New Member

hey guys. i already have r4idsn flashcard. then im trying to play black 2 that have already patch. but when i play it, its just a black screen after intro scene. what should i do now ?
    i think all the problem goes down when i play with pacthed edition. somebody please help. ;D

17. Prectorian

Install WOOD R4iDSN from your cart's official website, and use clean/unpatched pokemon rom.

18. Jesss_amigo

Jesss_amigo New Member

Hi there! I am new here and don't have many experience with all those technical things.
    I got an EDGE sd card for my Nintendo ds lite. So far I had no trouble to get games on my card but by the Pokemon black/white it doesn't work. When I open the game my screen stays white.
    How do I solve this?
    (I'm dutch so of there are dutch people it would be nice, else I would try to understand the english explonation)

19. Prectorian

No technical stuff to worry because EDGE cards been long dead and abandoned. Either you buy new cartridge such as R4i SDHC or play on pc/phone emulator if you don't want buy new flash cart to play e.g. pokemon b/w or b2/w2.

20. Michaelani777

Michaelani777 New Member

Hello... are there live links?