1. This forum is in read-only mode.

clash of clans hack for android

Discussion in 'Cheats & Hints' started by [email protected], Aug 13, 2015.

1. I have a Note 10.1 2014 edition android device and I recently installed clash of clans and wanted an app that can hack this game so that I can add unlimited gold, Elixir, dark elixir and most importantly Gem's.

2. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

yeah i would suggest NOT looking for that since its what people find out: ILLEGAL. apparently you are suppose to buy them from the store with real money. its a pay to win games you have to read the fine print.

If you could find it, and use it online, you will be caught really quickly

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

There's a clone of the official game that will allow playing hacked apk of that game hosted on a private server. The private server has limited slots, only few can play at same time on a first come first serve basis. Playing on the official server using hacked apk will result to getting banned. However, we don't and won't share such hacked apk here.

4. Aren't there any hacks that can't be detected by the server

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Yes there are, but not for this particular game, same case with Asphalt 8. You can only play the hacked copy on the hacker's private server, as it automatically directs you to it whenever you go online, not to the official server. Which needless to say, everyone playing there are all fellow cheaters, meaning everyone is on par. If not mistaken, there're only +/-10 slots, once filled, you can't get in.