1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Paper Mario (Project64) graphical problems.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by HiddenAmadeus, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HiddenAmadeus

HiddenAmadeus New Member

I'm running Paper Mario on the emulator "Project64" and I'm having several small graphical problems (screen glitching when entering combat, excessive screen flickering during movement, invisible stars etc). I'm Using an ATI Radeon Express 1150 graphics card and using the plugin "Jabo's Direct3D6 1.5.2"

Assistance?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

If you read the help files in Project64, you will see that this is a known issue. I personally haven't been able to find a fix for it. But maybe a third party graphics plugin for the emulator will help.

3. GamerGirlEleo

GamerGirlEleo New Member

You can go to project64's homepage and download other recommended video plugins; however, on my computer none of them worked, the default Jabo plugin is the one that the game runs on, the other showed the right graphics but froze the game at the file select screen. Try some out, see what works on your computer. You might get lucky, but Paper Mario is listed on Project64s homepage as one of the roms with problems. You can always try another emulator, 1964 for example. Good luck.

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Try the glide64 plugin

http://glide64.emuxhaven.net/

Glide64_NapalmWX_R1.1

Put Wrapper glide3x.dll into your emulator folder and Plugin files into you plugins folder

The do a setup befor use

Not as bad on screen glitch!, but still there slightly

5. HiddenAmadeus

HiddenAmadeus New Member

Thanks for the assist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.