1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Black Screen and Freezing Issues.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zeyad477, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sayapedr1234

sayapedr1234 Active Member

zeyad477: are u sure it works completely? What flashcary are u using? Does it save? Is there a pokegear bug? And if u continue playing, can u tell us if u hit a freeze? If this is all true, u are my pkmn hero!

2. zeyad477

zeyad477 Member

the cart is Acekard 2i running AKAIO 1.4.1. or whatever it's name.
    and i'm using no$gba 2.6a rite now, and i can assure you there's no problem at all.
    the game sure run flawlessy without any freeze term.

3. Alexhua

Alexhua Member

Zeyad is it possible for you to make pre-patched games? That seems easier to download...

4. sayapedr1234

sayapedr1234 Active Member

zeyad477: are you sure that its not just the ackekard that works with this patch?
    Post Merge: [time]1252862631[/time]
    what flashcart does everybody have? cus i havent tried the patch from rudoplh yet. has anyone? and what flashcart are they using?
    im using an M3i Zero on the lastest m3 software.

5. Dizzo

Dizzo Member

So does this english version of it work with R4?

6. sp-ky

sp-ky Active Member

Ok I think the patching worked but the game froze does the english patch have an effect ? (using NO$GBA)

7. Mr.Smackdown

Mr.Smackdown Active Member

SOOOO This heart Gold is now the final and so good like the Soul Silver, sorry for the many updates...

http://rapidshare.com/files/279517298/Pokemon_Heart_Gold__DSlazy___Englisch_2.nds

8. drocka818

drocka818 New Member

Whoever Makes The Patch That Can Fix These Problems Will Be Honored And Awarded For There Work...And Will Be Considered To Be An Game Developer.

Good Luck My Friends!

-Drocka

9. chidori1

chidori1 Member

Well this sucks I tried that lock brake code that's going around the net for the no$gba (not that I had high hopes that it would work >_>) and to my astonishment it work fine at first a few freezes but was good then right and I mean RIGHT after I get the 3rd badge.....BAM freezes every save and after 1 min of traveling ugh this is so dumb -___-

Edit: btw im using R4DS v.1.18

10. hedgehog123

hedgehog123 Member

is there a final patch that fix black screen/freeze/pokegear prob with the latest english patch yet :( i cant follow all thos subjct(my eng sucks lol) i dont use emulator on computer...

11. Diablo361

Diablo361 Well-Known Member

For some reason when i download from rapidshare, it says my computer cant read the source file. Whats with that?

12. ClikC

ClikC New Member

Anyone know if there is currently a better anti-freeze patch than the one currently hosted on ROMulation?

I've got a Cyclo DS Evolution, not that I think that matters.

13. queensg

queensg New Member

the game is sitll freezing. i put my rom on the same folder as the PATCH.exe and ran PATCH.exe. a new file appeared with the same name as the rom but it was a .bak. i changed it to .nds and played but it still froze.

please tell me what im doing wrong

14. shellshar5

shellshar5 Member

Okay IT WORKS! but when I save it[[the AR code] and close the NO$GBA it gives a message like "Cannot rename cheat files from NO$GBAXXX.CHT to NO$GBA.CHT :(

15. wellthen

wellthen Member

Working english patched on R4i yet? No freezing or BSOD, and can anybody tell me if Roms that work on R4 will work R4i? Im assuming that it is the same thing just for DSi but correct me if im wrong.

16. The demand for pre-patched English support is pretty loud, so here's +1 shout-out to the patchers to not neglect those of us who want to play it in the original Japanese. Not everybody wants a shoddy English patch, and not everybody wants a flawless English patch, either. I seriously doubt that the English version of the games is going to keep such classic lines as Akane (Whitney) asking the hero, and I quote:
    Gotta love the original games. None of this "Rated E for Everyone" garbage you find in the official English translations. Perhaps the fan community will fare better, but seeing as everybody's greedily talking about ripping the dialogue straight from GSC, I seriously doubt it.

Yeah yeah yeah, I hear you from ages 6 on up to 36 bemoaning the fact that you can't understand what the hell's going on because you don't speak Japanese. I'm not asking the patchers to screw you guys over. I'm just asking them to please, please release patches which are either compatible with the raw version of the game or else separate out the English translation part of the patch from the freeze glitch part of the patch. That is all.

17. pikachu945

pikachu945 Active Member

i have NO$GBA and i never patched that game never froze once and i dont have a blackscreen
    i dont understand why you guys are have so much trouble??

18. konokotoba

konokotoba Member

I agree with Potpourri. I, for one, want the freezing to stop, but I don't want the English patch to be included with it. I'd rather leave it in Japanese.

It would be really cool if the English patch and the freeze glitch patch were separated.

19. sp-ky

sp-ky Active Member

I have the same problem! help :D

20. Porkmaster

Porkmaster Member

For everyone having problems with their games still freezing.. I will be uploading pre-patched versions of both Heart Gold and Soul Silver with the latest English translation later on tonight. If someone does it before I can get around to it, then cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.