1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best NDS Games, please?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rai KIng, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Rai KIng

Rai KIng Member

Can somebody give me atleast 5 great NDS games with size up to 80 MB?

By the way, I'm new :p.
    Post Merge: [time]1425880186[/time]
    Maybe RPG games? All those fighting and inventory, equipping, blah blah blah.

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Give you? Who would want to do that? They're not cheap, unless of cause you buy from us. But we can suggest for free.
    5 games with a total of 80MB or 80MB each? We're talking 80MB in compressed condition or when unpacked? Your wording confuses me.
    Lets just do it my way, we'll suggest to you those RPG games; size wise you find out from checking out RomU's Main Download page.
    Sounds fair enough? Ok;

1. Pokémon series; Diamond, Pearl, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, Mystery Team, Ranger, and Platinum
    2. Kingdom Hearts
    3. Dragon Quest series
    4. Final Fantasy series
    5. Golden Sun
    6. Rune Factory series
    7. Blue Dragon
    8. Suikoden Tierkreis
    etc.

Need more? Check : CLICK HERE FOR NDS RPG NAME LIST.

3. Rai KIng

Rai KIng Member

"Suggest" was the word I implied when I said "Give". Ok? Also, thanks.....

4. Prectorian

Was kidding. I know what you meant from the start. :p

5. Rai KIng

Rai KIng Member

..............Seriously? When I read your post, I imagine a tall, bulky man being ignorant ._.

6. Prectorian

Well, seriously you're being too tense, how you perceive depends on your mood when reading something. Don't read too much into it, this's a gaming site, and not one to be taken seriously. If you've read my posts, you'd notice they are seldom in serious tone. Also your description of me is off the mark by a mile. :)

7. Rai KIng

Rai KIng Member

Lol, ok. Sorry.

8. M_U_Lations

M_U_Lations Active Member

These are some of my most played:

Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
    Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
    Castlevania: damn...this last one escapes me, heh...
    Metroid Pinball
    Dementium 2
    Super Mario Bros.

...And I'll also mention another very fun one, though I can't recall the name at the moment! In this game, you play as a young girl with a large red monster as your companion/pet. Feeding your monster friend and doing various activities with him causes him to 'evolve' in differing ways. The graphics are really beautiful and lush in that classic way, and done in a 'cutesy' style. If you love a good 2D platform and a really nice Metroidvania, give it a go!
    (Ahhhh! Help me remember the name - I accidentally tossed out the rom years ago!! :-[

9. Genya Arikado

Genya Arikado Well-Known Member

Dawn of Sorrow

10. M_U_Lations

Yep, thanks! 8)

Now what about the game with the red monster? ...Anyone?

11. Prectorian

You mean this?

[​IMG]

12. M_U_Lations

Yes, thats it! Thanks so much - I have been looking for this off and on for months! ;D

I had a blast with this one, but didn't finish due to a pain-in-the-ass boss. :-\

13. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

monster tale is an awesome game, i played it a few months back. its similar to castlevania and megaman zx. Remember grinding is the key to victory.

14. M_U_Lations

As a 40-year-old man it might not exactly be aimed at my 'target demographic', but damn if I didn't have a ball with it! Really reminded me of some of those balls-out 16-bitters like Rocket Knight, Mario, and DeCap Attack...only a bit better in many areas! 8)

Yep, gotta grind and grind away....(years back I knew this particular activity as leveling up and gaining, heh.) I'm going to start a fresh game and I'm going for the throat, this time. :p

15. chath20

chath20 Member

what game can you recomend me,an RPG games with playing ragnarok, but not the ragnarok ds...
    what I mean i an rpg game with many equipments, jobs, skills, equipment upgrades, long quests, and a game that still continue after finishing it like pokemon...
    is there a game like that?... ;D :D

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I'm a bit surprised nobody even bothered to refer the OP to this stickied topic here:

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=4833.0

Or even here:

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=24954.msg400511#msg400511

17. jackass@lala

jackass@lala Well-Known Member

puyo puyo on the NDS is a very good game.