1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Playing ffta2 on no$gba problem

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Dalecttn, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Dalecttn

Dalecttn New Member

Hi i am playing final fantasy tactics advanced 2 and it play well except the npc that im against are playing slower than when i have played it before on different pc. Thay take ages to figure out there move i have played it loads of times. Anyone this problem or seen it before. Thanks

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

maybe the other PC was faster than the one you're currently playing on. Emulation speed is heavily dependent on the speed of the computer.

3. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

if the game itself is slowing down(less fps/%)then you might want to use desmume 9.9 or 9.10. but if you are talking about if you have to wait a while before an npc moves, thats cause they updated the AI system for ffta2. smarter enemies making better moves depending on what you do....hell if you want to see LONG waiting time, play yugioh 2011 for the nds. you go make popcorn and get some soda, AND IT IS STILL THINKING.

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

At least you know you're dueling an idiot AI. *Ha3x* :p

5. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

actually the ais were given more of an intellegence boost, making them slightly tougher, just waiting for them to move is quite a battery drainer. AND dont get me started with tag team with 3 ais. where is the fast forward button when you need it.