1. This forum is in read-only mode.

is there any flash card that runs 3DS roms ?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by alypkm, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

confirmed fake

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

That site is fake. It even says so on the official Crown3DS site. :)

3. 10tarik10

10tarik10 Well-Known Member

eh.. Aye

4. jaimyinthahouse

jaimyinthahouse Well-Known Member

It's almost February =o still no news ? and there are so many 3ds roms (almost 80) !

5. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

Dumping roms is far easier than making a flash cart.

6. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

theres 84 roms to be exact, and no, still no news on how to run these games. and looks like crown 3ds will be a hoax since they mentioned something about releasing the card only being able to read nds roms but later releasing an update that should allow the card to play 3ds. if that were possible, we would all be able to do this with our current cards

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

This is after they claimed it was already capable of playing 3ds roms. proves its a fake basically.

8. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Which came first? Nds rom dumps or the flashcart to play them?

9. Jonez001

The NDS roms. Because otherwise you can't make a flashcard which can run it.

10. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Ok. So... if all goes well... a card should come this year.
    I wonder if the rom teams actually make cards?

11. Mumphadumf

Mumphadumf Active Member

I wish people would stop complaining about having to pay $30 for a new game or whatever when here in Australia (our dollar is still close to USD), we have to pay $60 - $80 for a new 3DS game, and even more for pc and console games.

12. jaimyinthahouse

Well I was just asking cause if there is any new news I won't have to buy new games in the future , like luigi mansion 2 =D or pre-order it.

13. Loonylion

roms should not be seen as an alternative to buying games, but as a try before you buy opportunity. buying games you enjoyed supports the developer and helps them make more games, and whats more, it influences the direction of the gaming industry. Game popularity is judged on sales, so if the majority of people who use roms regard them as a try before you buy, and subsequently purchase the good games (new, second hand doesnt count in sales figures) then there will be a noticeable gap in sales figures between the good games and the bad ones. This will encourage developers to make more games like the good ones, and perhaps localise them for more regions, instead of continually churning out mediocre or rubbish games.

14. Jonez001

So true. They should release more demo's of the games, that would decrease piracy... not those stupid ACTA laws

15. Loonylion

demos for cartridge based systems would have to be released as downloadable roms, cartridges are too expensive to use for demos.

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Another way of spreading game Demos is if they were packed on a Demo Disc that you get free with a games review magazine.

17. jaimyinthahouse

Yeah right, like if there is someone how played pokemon platinum or something and then buyed the game? Like if it's meant to be a try before you buy , then why can we play the whole game?

18. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I laugh 'cause you are an Admin of a rom site. You help distribute pirated games.

19. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

Crwon 3ds, is not gonna be released at my opinion
    Since last december they stated its 70 % complete, and now , its still 70 %

20. Loonylion

because nintendo et al don't release demos, therefore the only way to try before you buy is with the full game.

that does not invalidate the intent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.