1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Emerald Gameshark Codes

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by casper1910, Apr 29, 2008.

1. casper1910

casper1910 Well-Known Member

I am looking for some gameshark codes that work, like the wild pokemon modifier, level modifier, item modifier. If any one has any that would be great.

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

http://xs.gameshark.com/xploder/xploderui.asp?PID=94&SID=3942151&gameid=21115&tab=gc

3. casper1910

Thanks for that but none of these codes are working on my VBA. I've gone into cheats list then into gameshark and pasted in the code, and the master code but it never works. Am i doing something wrong?

4. anandjones

Did you click Add Gameshark instead of Add Code, Add Cheat, Add Codebreaker?

5. casper1910

Yea I clicked on Add Gameshark pasted in the master code and the infinite money code that didn't work, then i did the same for the 5000exp code but that didn't work either. So yea i don't know what is goin on ???

6. anandjones

Okay, see if it works if you just choose Add; Code. Has cheats been disabled?

7. casper1910

No cheats hasn't been disabled cause there is no tick next to it, and when i try to do it in "add code" it says the format is wrong.

8. casper1910

So yea i'm confused heheheh it's usually worked for me in the past but yea. Doesn't seem to want to work now.

9. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

try erasing spaces between the codes

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I've had this problem also, the best solution I can give to you is to try searching for Pro Action Replay codes for Pokemon Games, they work better than Gamwshark codes for some reason.

Also, make sure the codes you use are specifically designed for your release version, that is, if it's a US ROM, use US codes etcetera

One site I've come across with a complete Pokemon PAR code selection is supercheats.com :)

Oh & please avoid double posting in the future, you might get in trouble because of it, if you wanted to add something to your post or edit it, use the modify button

11. casper1910

I've found the problem, everytime i pasted in the code it made a blank line underneath it, and that's what was messing it up. All the codes seem to be working now. Cheers for your help guys :)

12. Xia0s0nZ

Xia0s0nZ New Member

hmm dude how did u manage to make it work?i didnt get what u meant lol.