1. This forum is in read-only mode.

pokemon black & black 2 wont work please help!....

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by chath20, Mar 28, 2015.

1. chath20

chath20 Member

i downloaded Pokemon's black & and Pokemon's black 2 and it wont work on my Nintendo ds lite, when i open the game it only show white screen no sounds and anything?, does this games don't work in my nds lite?... :-\

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

The fact it resulted white screen (error code -4) on your NDSL, speaks for itself doesn't it?
    It work on other's.

3. chath20

chath20 Member

so that means it works on NDSL...
    but not on mine?, what seems to be the problem?, have i download the wrong file?, should i download new?, what do you think should i do?....

4. Prectorian

Not on yours, your flash cartridge's kernel/firmware is out of date if you hope to play it.

5. chath20

chath20 Member

Oh I see! so I have to update it right?
    do you happen to know where I can update it? please! :-[
    I'm not really good when it comes to this. :-[
    Post Merge: [time]1427594042[/time]
    my firmware is moonshell, I'm not sure if what is the version is.
    should I change my firmware? what firmware should I change it to?...

SORRY for asking too many question, PLEASE bare with me....

6. Prectorian

Moonshell is not the flash cartridge's firmware, it is a homebrew program. You need to indicate what your cartridge brand is and it's official website address. Like I said, you need to go to your flash cartridge's official webpage. The site link should be found on the cart's body sticker or on the packaging when first purchased. If no new update is available, you might have to try third party firmware, again that depends on what flash cartridge brand. Not all flash cartridges has third party support.

7. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

dumb question, but need to ask. did you download a clean version, or the ap fixed version. you might need the latter since even if you get it to work, the ap will kill you dead. i like the joke about pokemon on ds"they dont work, plain and simple" which is partial true.

8. chath20

chath20 Member

OK!...
    Thanks for all the help,
    Be fixin that when I get home... :)
    Post Merge: [time]1427601754[/time]
    I don't know if its a clean version or whatsoever, I download it on a different site, before I found this site.

will this firmware do? (Wood R4 v1.62 Kernel Released)

9. serhat359

serhat359 Well-Known Member

if you tell us whatever's written on your flashcard, or even include a photo of it we can help you faster

10. robbi88

robbi88 New Member

I also have the same problem. My r4 is ndslr4 revolution 3.

11. Prectorian

You probably could try using third party firmware; TTMenu/YSMenu. You can find the topic in the FLASHCART HELP SECTION.