1. This forum is in read-only mode.

any working 3ds emulators yet???

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by joetimes3, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joetimes3

joetimes3 Guest

hey does anyone know if any new 3ds emulators have launched and work when loading roms? is there any news on when one will come out?
    Post Merge: [time]1382041067[/time]
    also do any of you think this one may work, it has the bios and everything in it all it has to do is be activated after download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/byoiqbwabhtytwn/3DS.zip

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no, there are no working 3ds emulators, and I STRONGLY suggest you don't download or run that file.

3. joetimes3

joetimes3 Guest

i already downloaded it and runned it and it seems to be clean can you try to activiate it when you download?

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

With real emulators, they is no needed to activate anything .

Servers , Fill out forums , activate , they are most likey after your personal information.

And emulator will be fake ::) and will not work, they dose not have to be a virus.

When if a real one comes out we will All know for sure, and way to much intrest will be in it ;D .

5. Loonylion

I recommend you delete it and run a scan with malwarebytes antimalware and a reputable virus scanner to be on the safe side. It is not a real emulator, and very likely contains something you don't want on your computer.

6. joetimes3

joetimes3 Guest

i also found this on youtube and people are replying saying it actually works and that its the firstone to work can you guys check this vid out for me i cant look into it much atm. thnks if you can: https://anonfiles.com/file/428be8360492a00b934b05b7cfcc2a5c

7. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

It does not work.
    The files are fake. If there was a working 3DS emulator, myself, Jhon 591 and prectorian would know.

Do not ask again or post misleading links.

8. Jhon 591

And he are she has half a dozen Friends saying "it works" lol ::)

9. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Indeed so :p

10. Jhon 591

Btw with knowing text starting in hex, it was a converted xbox emulator as 3ds and a bunch of real PSX / PSX mixed BIOSes , A pile of mixed junk put together .

Ausdog thought it was real also xd.

11. joetimes3

joetimes3 Guest

also, i overheard there is a software that allows you to play ONLY pokemon x and y on your computer but im not sure what it is.

12. Loonylion

you heard false information, there is no such software.

13. Jhon 591

It's possible with the new 2DS console that can play 3DS I believe ? , That they could Hack the new 2DS console much easier , Maybe come up with a 2DS for 3DS games Emulator some day....

14. Loonylion

my understanding is the 2ds is a 3ds without the 3d capability, i.e it won't have any games of its own.

15. Jhon 591

Then in that case it could be easier to extract the BIOS from 2DS, this is one of the resions why a 3DS emulator did not get of the ground no bios .

They could not do this with 3DS its self for many years now.

16. Loonylion

no, the hardware is otherwise identical, there is no reason it would be any easier.

17. Jhon 591

I get the picture loony thanks ^ ;)

18. joetimes3

joetimes3 Guest

i just hope they make one before a sequal to x and y is made. :(

19. Jhon 591

Well we have bean waiting since 3DS came out, and non at all.

Although Martin the maker of no$gba is now working on "started DSi research" , so maybe some day he may get upto 3DS :)

http://nocash.emubase.de/gba.htm

20. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

3DS emulator will available on year 2020 or later.

Meanwhile, I hear the news about Action Replay 3DS was called Power Saves for 3DS games will out soon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.