1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ninjhax 2.0 Discuss

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by messywhite, Jul 31, 2015.

1. messywhite

messywhite Active Member

It is said that Ninjhax 2.0 has already been released for 3ds/new 3ds v9.0 to v9.9. Any of you tried with flashcard or game card? Is it working well? Prepare to run it on my sky3ds card, but i want to get some suggestions firstly.

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Guess I'll post this info here since it's related;

[quote author=Costello, Admin of GBATemp.net (https://gbatemp.net/threads/did-nintendo-just-strengthen-anti-piracy-checks-on-their-latest-games-discuss.394541/)]
    Did Nintendo just strengthen anti-piracy checks on their latest games?

Owners of the Sky3DS flashcart for Nintendo 3DS are starting to sweat because two of the latest 3DS games cannot be played; this is supposedly caused by an upgrade of the anti-piracy checks on the console. The two games are:
    •Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer (JP)
    •Fire Emblem If (JP)
    The Sky3DS card itself isn't "banned", you can still play other games, but these two won't launch at all. Sadly it seems the card cannot be fully upgraded to bypass these checks. It is assumed that future releases will also bear these upgraded AP checks; we will know when more games are released.

Furthermore, users of the custom firmware on the "old" Nintendo 3DS are reportedly unable to play Animal Crossing (while Fire Emblem functions normally). We will report any additional information on the subject as soon as we can.[/quote]

3. messywhite

messywhite Active Member

Can i update it here? Ninjhax v2.1 is released. This time, Smealume also develops the tubehax, ironhax as well as the ninjiahax.

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

If what you meant is that you want to post full detail of those above including provide copies of the files in this forum. Go ahead, no one is preventing you as long as it is not from a flash cartridge seller site.