1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best PSP Emulator for PC?

Discussion in 'Non-Emulation Help' started by Rumiko, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Rumiko

Rumiko Well-Known Member

I've been dying to play quite a few PSP games, though unfortunately...I don't have one, lol XD

So I was looking for an emulator. And I see there are plenty available out there. But seeing as I'd honestly rather not test them all out for myself, I thought I'd ask you guys which one is the best out there.

And also, how exactly would I go about using the emulator? From set-up to actual playing. And where exactly would I get the PSP roms? (or whatever they're called for PSP).

2. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

If you want to play games with it, the best emulator is an actual PSP.

3. Rumiko

Rumiko Well-Known Member

Wow...You're friggin' genius :/

That wasn't what I was asking. If I had the money to go out and buy a PSP along with the games, I would. Unfortunately I don't and I can't. And probably won't until I start (and finish) college, as well as move out and get a job. It's not my fault I'm a teenager with no job opportunities and parents who'd rather not blow their money on video games...

*Sigh...*

ANYway, if there is anyone else who's actually willing to answer me correctly, that'd be great. Thanks ^^

4. lakerfan29

lakerfan29 New Member

To my knowledge, they don't have a PSP computer emulator that can properly emulate PSP games on a computer yet. I've seen people mod the PSP so they can use the PSP and play on their computer screen, but other than that you'll probably have to wait.

5. Fylgja

Fylgja High level Neet

in my opinion jpcsp is the best psp emulator for the computer http://code.google.com/p/jpcsp/

6. Rumiko

Rumiko Well-Known Member

Wow, thanks a lot dude ^^

7. Shin The Archmage

Shin The Archmage Well-Known Member

There aren't any PSP emulators that perfectly run any commercial games, last time I checked. I think a few work, but not all of them.
    Give it a few years. I too would like to tamper with PSP games without actually holding a handheld.

(Btw, this is non-emulation help forum...........)

8. Rumiko

Rumiko Well-Known Member

Ooops. Sorry about that xp