1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Any Hentai Games for the DS?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by xxSpartna 99xx, May 21, 2009.

1. xxSpartna 99xx

xxSpartna 99xx New Member

I was just wondering if their were any Hentai related games for the Nintendo DS, Japanese or otherwise. Thanks!

Please leave a comment if you know. Thanks guys!

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Be careful where this topic goes ;) (Keep it PG-13)

Keep any actual links to said images or games to PMs.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I don't think Nintendo will ever allow Hentai games on any of their consoles, handhelds or not.

Heck they even changed poop on Digimon World Championships to transparent things that look like amoebas ;D

4. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Does that game with touching those witches count?

5. TirithRR

I think there are some Homebrew erotic games.

But beyond that, I don't think any actual developers have come out with anything close to hentai. There has been talk. With stuff like in Dead or Alive extreme beach volley ball, but instead of looking, you can touch the girls in bikinis, etc. But I don't think there is anything actually out.

6. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Haha I never thought I'd see this topic... lol... But yeah, Nintendo probably wouldnt make hentai games for 6 year old kids to get their hands on :p Haha

7. Iron_wofle

Iron_wofle Member

I do believe there are some soft-erotic-ish games out in japan... I remember seeing one for girls actually, odd stuff. But I don't think there's any hentai games, and I doubt there will be any either. "Nintendo don't want it for the kids" isn't really a viable argument, since games like GTA is already on the DS, but it's a pretty narrow niche. It's not something you'd advertise on the bus or on huge billboards, exactly.

8. TirithRR

Drugs and Violence are ok in America's handbook. It's sex that is bad. ;)

I think you have to be pretty gorey to go above PG-13 in a movie, but just one Love scene can make a movie rated R.

9. Iron_wofle

Iron_wofle Member

In america, yes. However, if there ever is a hentai game for the DS, it will be in japan. I don't think anyone would be willing to localize one of those, really.

10. TirithRR

Ya, but the GTA games are from an American developer, so using it in an argument for or against a Japanese developer's content would be invalid, wouldn't it?

11. Iron_wofle

Iron_wofle Member

I can see that it wouldn't be as good an example here, but in most discussions like this a lot of people will start saying that the DS is a kids' console, which it really isn't. Although I must admit, a hentai game from an american developer would amuse me.

12. crazytuna

It shall never happen cause Hentai is seen from a bad eye here
    unless that game company wants to get criticize

13. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Since when were rockstar american? they're a british founded company based in america. Not to mention that the GTA series has only been made by the british branches of rockstar.

Your argument is still valid though.

14. chrisover9000

chrisover9000 Member

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2008/12/09/ds-loli-spanking-game-gets-vibrator-add-on/

well ummm yeah..........

15. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There's a few. There's actually a site which is specialized in this kind of homebrew, all I can say is Google ndsuncensored.

16. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Hah, if Nintendo did make one it would be so censored you wouldnt be able to play it.

17. crazytuna

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DAMN MAN JAPAN IS AWESOME

18. exiavalanche

exiavalanche Well-Known Member

i can't believethat and i went to the site 0.o
    Post Merge: [time]1258534041[/time]
    KimoKawaE! does that count as hentai

19. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

damn, Japan got all the good stuff.... if only i'm rich, then i can migrate to japan

20. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

how about the kinda weird-sexy Love Plus?
    it's over 200 mb so be careful when you choose it or not!