1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What would you look like as an anime character? Take a Test and See

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by rock91, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Well here is mine: (boy quiz)

[​IMG]

You, "your highness," are a regal and elegant being. Sure, you do not commend the greatest respect, but you get the job done. In a sense, you are a king, though perhaps, more of a prince because you have yet to grasp the entire extent of your abilities and the competency of your own mind. As one of the "fair people" (elves) you are incredibly handsom and gifted with talents that far surpass that of the average human. And though elves may seem to be gleeful and serene at all times, you know that it is not true because you suffer through dilemmas of your own each and every day. You must train both your body and mind, test your powers, and remain caught up with your studies, just as you are expected to. Although you have all that you could ever want, you don't have that one thing: freedom. You want to do as you please, fulfill your dreams, and just live a life without someone breathing down your neck. But you'll need a lot of luck to convince everyone.

130 other people got this result! That's 6% :eek:

2. NekoHennuli

NekoHennuli Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    You look like this!! You are Death Anime!!! You love black, you really don't care for other people, only yourself, you are probably wanted for doing bad things, but don't really care. You stand by yourself, people refer you as gothic!!!

Why I'm not surprised?

3. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

I got wings! fuck yeah.

4. Buppazugan

Buppazugan Well-Known Member

...Why does Kai from Beyblade have wings?

5. Mateus M.

Mateus M. Active Member

My boy one:
    [​IMG]
    You are the stereotypical cold-hearted warrior. You have been trained for most of your life to be one thing, a knight of your order destined to protect those in his sights, but you are a tad different. Your life has been full of sorrow and pain, you have been thought of cold and heartless only because you try to protect your heart from being broken again. Sure, you are merciless against your enemies, but you know well that they would show no mercy to you. But even though you are skilled with a blade, you have a unique mind that gives you an edge. Your mind is your most powerful weapon and you have used it many times by projecting a vicious ring into your oppenents mind, or driving them insane with your words. It is a wicked strategy, but they are the one's who were unprepared to fight against you.
    My girl one:
    [​IMG]
    You look like this!! You are Different Anime!!! You don't follow trends, you make them, without really noticing! People like you beacause you express uniqueness, and love to listen to people's thoughts, you are well liked and have a lot of friends!!!
    hmmm I cant see my images,but you guys can see?

6. riksa90

riksa90 Well-Known Member

To a certain degree I guess. Though looks-wise more like 70's style rocker. Jim Morrison style yeah :D

Not anymore though, thanks to army. Aww, this made me miss my hair again.

7. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

XD

8. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

I haven't seen it, but it seems you're correct lol

[​IMG]

9. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Are there other tests?

10. Buppazugan

Buppazugan Well-Known Member

Yes, but i don't think you have to worry about those yet.

11. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Choose.

[​IMG] or [​IMG]

12. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

13. amuletneko

amuletneko Well-Known Member

You look like this!! You are Cute Anime!!! You are loved by everyone, people love to pinch your cheeks, no matter what age you are. You are probably in love with a boy, who doesn't care about how you look, (well mabye a little).You are very sweet and caring! You like to give people hugs, you are VERY open!!!

hugs / open / cute my ass

14. ndsrom-peach

ndsrom-peach Well-Known Member

http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/B/BL/BLU/BluePhoenix2110/1154556281_elven_lord.JPG[/jpg]
    You, "your highness," are a regal and elegant being. Sure, you do not commend the greatest respect, but you get the job done. In a sense, you are a king, though perhaps, more of a prince because you have yet to grasp the entire extent of your abilities and the competency of your own mind. As one of the "fair people" (elves) you are incredibly handsom and gifted with talents that far surpass that of the average human. And though elves may seem to be gleeful and serene at all times, you know that it is not true because you suffer through dilemmas of your own each and every day. You must train both your body and mind, test your powers, and remain caught up with your studies, just as you are expected to. Although you have all that you could ever want, you don't have that one thing: freedom. You want to do as you please, fulfill your dreams, and just live a life without someone breathing down your neck. But you'll need a lot of luck to convince everyone.

15. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

This has got to be one of the worst quizzes ever.

16. snebbers

snebbers Well-Known Member

I agree...

17. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Even Pokemon personality quiz is more accurate ::)

18. Miminari

Miminari Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

You look like this!! You are Death Anime!!! You love black, you really don't care for other people, only yourself, you are probably wanted for doing bad things, but don't really care. You stand by yourself, people refer you as gothic!!!

Somewhat true.

19. 500man

500man Member

[​IMG]
    Heh, well, the tough guy, is it? Surely, you can be considered something more than that, correct? Good, it can't help to be judgemental, though of course you can sometimes be that way. You have been judged before in your past, making you a fighter and a rebel, and giving you a reason to cause a little bit of trouble sometimes. Sure, you might cause a "little" bit of trouble, but you have more to do than that. Your blood red wings have a sort of power of their own, and for a time you have had some control over fire, though it's easy to lose control with careless movements, or flaring tempers. With such a fiery disposition, it's hard for you to find serenity, though your wings give you that. The only rest and peace you get is with your wings, flying through the air on swift breezes. You tend to do dangerous tricks in the air, pushing the envelope with such daring stunts, but you like it that way. Have the adrenaline pumping and feeling the wind pressing against you with such force and power. Looks like you have your priorities straight.

Hey not bad! Don't like the obvious beyblade reference though...

20. ZeraX

ZeraX Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

You are the stereotypical cold-hearted warrior. You have been trained for most of your life to be one thing, a knight of your order destined to protect those in his sights, but you are a tad different. Your life has been full of sorrow and pain, you have been thought of cold and heartless only because you try to protect your heart from being broken again. Sure, you are merciless against your enemies, but you know well that they would show no mercy to you. But even though you are skilled with a blade, you have a unique mind that gives you an edge. Your mind is your most powerful weapon and you have used it many times by projecting a vicious ring into your oppenents mind, or driving them insane with your words. It is a wicked strategy, but they are the one's who were unprepared to fight against you.