1. This forum is in read-only mode.

First 3ds rom released ! Check it out !

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Pain 2K12, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Pain 2K12

Pain 2K12 Well-Known Member

http://www.ludibria.com/nfo.php?sys=3ds&sysid=1

Now to find a emulator to play it um ???

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Very nice, but i don't think they would be an emualtor for a while hum....

unless DeSmuME gets a move on XD!

Now where do you get the ROM.......

3. Pain 2K12

Pain 2K12 Well-Known Member

My mistake

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

its a fake site created to advertise crappy R4 clones.

5. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

they have been talking about this on dscene: http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=10946&p=1
    and on gbatemp: http://gbatemp.net/t295843-the-first-3ds-rom-is-released

if this is true than its a start. the thing is that, it could be like dumping dsiware, dsi enhanced games and all that. people thought it was ok until a dsi compatible flashcart came out and found out that dsi enhanced stuff was missing from the games, making them bad dumps. so this could be a start, it could also be a bad dump

also super monkey ball has been dumped. ill still wait until i get a 3ds though, until a bigger library is available and price drops on 3ds

6. zogby

zogby Member

looks like super monkey ball , ghost recon shadow wars and now lego starwars 3 have all been dumped
    lego is about 450 meg the other 2 are mid 250s in size so a few games will fit on standard micro sd cards
    and the rip group legacy has tested them and can play them with their tools but they dont want china to profit off them
    very good moves in the 3ds hacking scene in recent weeks.

7. iluvfupaburgers

file size shouldnt worry that much. 3ds games should go up to 2gb max. and psp games range on the 1gb and people have managed to play the games without any problems. dont know why people always complain about 3ds games being too big :p i have a 16 gb card right now on my psp and there is a fair amount of games, used to have 32gb but it broke :(
    Post Merge: [time]1307322879[/time]
    there is no way of playing the games yet, but i will post the roms for storage purposes, and for those that want to download until a way of playing them is available.

i ask mods or admin to create a new share section for 3ds :)

8. zogby

zogby Member

now flash cart makers need to step up and make a flash cart this just days before the june 6/7 update
    hopefuly should not be too hard if the rip group has done it and now they have the files to try and get running.

9. iluvfupaburgers

they did mention that they were able to play and verify that it works. meaning that they have some sort of way to play the games on 3ds. they did mention aswell that they wont be giving away how they did it so flashcart companies figure it out by themselves if they want to profit from this that bad

10. zogby

zogby Member

[​IMG]
    this is how legacy allegedy ripped them 3ds roms using this device
    dont know how they played it on the 3ds

11. iluvfupaburgers

yeah, havent really showed it yet. and i guess they wont. maybe hardmodding? softmod? or a tweaked ds flashcart to run 3ds? dont know

12. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I can not beleave the sizes of them 3DS game also XD!, Found out where to download them!

13. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

And then, we sat and faced our nemesis: Noobs that ask how to play 3DS ROMs on their iTouch in their DS Phat.

14. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

15. slapmeorelse

slapmeorelse Well-Known Member

I lul'd

16. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

And then after that, we wait for the storm of 3DS emulators. All that claim to have the 3D. And people will come to us, saying "Romu, why does this emulator not display the wonderful 3D?" and we will give an explanation saying it cannot.

They will respond harshly, with "IT SAYS IT DOES THOUGH, MAKE IT DO".

And we will say...no.

17. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Poor Nintendo :(

I hate you Legacy...

18. zogby

zogby Member

why poor nintendo
    when the cart is working sales of 3ds units will explode

19. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, but no one will buy the games.