1. This forum is in read-only mode.

how can i make money easily through yu gi oh cards?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by olimpa, Jun 25, 2010.

1. olimpa

olimpa Well-Known Member

i would like to make money through yugioh cards and i would like to see results soon can anyone help me

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

There is no such thing as easy quick money, if there was every one would be doing it. You might want to rethink your logic process...

3. MR4Y

MR4Y Well-Known Member

Not having them is the only possible answer. Now you have money in your pockets!

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Find someone with Golden Sarcophagus. Sell on Ebay. Steal it from them. Rinse and repeat.

5. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Sell what you have and invest in 4th edition 2nd edition MTG cards.

6. knicks0320

knicks0320 Member

buy all mine for one rather large lump sum, then turn around and sell them to the next sucker

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

WIN!

...I spent crap loads of money on cards I thought was worth alot...now I'm stuck with bloody pokemon cards no one wants :(

No one wants a mint first gen blastoise...

8. gamerace19

gamerace19 Well-Known Member

Lol You're about a decade too late to be trying to make money off Poke cards (used to sell for 50-60 bucks a pop for that card you mention)( charizards for $90- $100+ per card)

9. olimpa

olimpa Well-Known Member

well i have a very good collection and i still play so yknow the only problem i dont know how to list then on ebay

10. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I stopped trying 3 years ago.

And technically anything worth selling should increase as the years go by...these cards don't do jack.

Well you need an ebay account, have online banking access, and be over 18...

11. oscarwilde

oscarwilde Member

Sweet baby jesus....I really hope that you aren't being serious.

Well if you think you're hot shit try challenging local 12 year olds, steal their cards and then sell them on ebay.

12. ChristMonkey95

ChristMonkey95 Well-Known Member

Well, if you buy a shitload of cards, and then create a laser weapon that uses the cards as fuel and an invisibility thing that also uses the cards as fuel, and then use them to rob assloads of banks, you should get a huge return on your investment.

Other than that, you are seriously boned.

13. will1008

will1008 Well-Known Member

Boned it is.

I once collected cards, then I realized that I wouldn't get anything.

14. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I gave all of mine to my brother.

Probably the best option. Send them to my brother.

15. gamerace19

gamerace19 Well-Known Member

correction anything worth selling that stays popular increases. pokemon is still strong as far as tv and Video games go but the TCG died out.

(well there are still alot of people who play it but its vastly inferior amount as compared to early on during the "Poke-Craze")

16. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

If you give all your cards to your brother,
    you won't make moeney easily through yu gi oh cards ;)

btw,
    I've got like a huuuuge collection of pokemon cards I don't use anymore :p (like 2.000 cards or something)
    stopped collection about 5 years ago (I think 80% are old cards and the other 20% are cards from ruby, saphire, diamond and pearl)

17. olimpa

olimpa Well-Known Member

y'know i really thought you guys could help me but your all downys

18. cuccio123

cuccio123 Well-Known Member

Because no one wants your cards online when there is hundreds of sites that sell them at a lower/the lowest price.

And everyone who buys online usually plays as if they're "professionals", so they'll want specifics.
    Something you would have problems with in the long run.

You have better luck selling them at a garage sale or something.

19. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Step 1 - Collect Yugiohs
    Step 2 - ?
    Step 3 - Profit.

It's simple really.

20. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Step 2 is setting them all on fire. Right?