1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier Exceed AP Patch Issues

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by NanbuFlare147, May 8, 2013.

1. NanbuFlare147

NanbuFlare147 New Member

I have the rom but I don't have the anti piracy patch...I'm finding all sorts of links but they all lead to deadends due to the download site being brought down (like megaupload) or they just take me somewhere that has the game without the patch (so nothing changes)...can anyone help me with this? Like...by either sending me the rom prepatched or the AP patch itself?

please and thanks!

2. TBreaker

TBreaker Well-Known Member

Use DS-Scene Rom Tool.
    Download and tutorial can be found here.

3. NanbuFlare147

NanbuFlare147 New Member

Wow, I completely forgot about this post...thanks for the link but that doesn't solve the problem of me not having the patch in the first place...any ideas on where to find it or a pre-patched rom? (Just a reminder, this is for the AP, not translations...though, if you know anything about that one too I'd be grateful. xP)

4. serhat359

serhat359 Well-Known Member

DS-Scene Rom Tool can patch the rom. Just launch it, choose File->Open file and choose your rom. On the export tab you can export it with or without applying patch (if it has AP).

5. NanbuFlare147

NanbuFlare147 New Member

Oh, really?
    ....OMFG you mean i had the fix all along?!? thanks for telling me. T.T
    Post Merge: [time]1392954712[/time]
    this is odd...while i fixed the issue of the AP (thanks by the way), i can't use my english patched version no matter what i try...it seems like it has to be the full japanese version for the AP to work.
    and then there's the issue i suppose...i don't know how to patch the AP patched japanese version with the english patch as i can't find the patch in a usable form anywhere cuz i can't remember how to use the xdelta anymore...