1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Play Pokemon B&W on No$GBA2.6a+No$zoomer2.3.02

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by maxmahito, Mar 4, 2011.

1. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

ROMS:-
    Pokemon Black(E)
    Pokemon White(E)

EMULATORS:-
    No$GbaPack (or) HERE
    DeSmuMe0.97

All you have to do is use this guy's cheat code.No PATCH required.EXP points problem and saving problem fixed.Just download the clean rom, add cheat and enjoy!

Warning: BIOS method users, disable the BIOS setting(Start catridge directly) to be able to save.With BIOS enabled, "Save Error" will occur even with cheat on.

Reason: eNDryptS_Advanced is unable to decrypt the ROM(s).

AP AR CHEAT:-
    Use the cheat as RAW and Action Replay DS.Then, press "*"(reset catridge) and voila! The game is playable perfectly.John591 confirms the (E) codes to be compatible with (U) ROM(s).Enjoy!

Screenshot Explanation:-
    Always save for each option selected

F11 key

[​IMG]

F2 key

[​IMG]

Reset game after cheats are enabled

Options(O), Save no$gba Settings / File(F) / Reset(R)

[​IMG]

"Everyone who downloaded the no$gba pack from above, delete the "no$gba.INI" file" by John591.
    [​IMG]
    Reason:- It has BIOS enabled already in it.When BIOS is enabled, it looks like this:
    [​IMG]
    While starting if this is the screen for anyone, don't start the game.Close the emulator.Delete the "no$gba.ini" file and start again.You have to customize the keyboard settings again, though.

Shadow fix for no$gbapack:-
    Code:
    Disable 3D Edge Marking (Black)
    52189188 43082020
    22189188 00000010
    D2000000 00000000

Disable 3D Edge Marking (White)
    521891A8 43082020
    221891A8 00000010
    D2000000 00000000

Both codes are Action Replay DS, make sure you tick RAW and you have to reset the game.

Result Screens:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For DeSmuMe0.97:-
    Extra: Works patched on DeSuMe0.97.With saving and EXP gain.
    In my experience, DeSmuMe 0.97 with the patch given above emulates the entire game.No problems.
    Press and hold down TAB key to speed up the emulation a bit

From Shidou234:-
    Miscellaneous Information:
    - Unlike the JAP version, in the EUR ROM you can actually capture exclusive-Pokemon of the opposite version without that annoying blue-screen that appeared after the Pokemon registration in the pokedex causing the game to freeze (same goes with legendaries, with the help of cheats, that's it).
    - Save files are version-friendly (you can use your White save file, rename it, and use it in Black). Some bugs may occur, however. (Till now, the only problem noticed is the change of "Black City" for "White Forest", if you renamed a White save file for Black version use)

SUGGESTION!: All the people who are experiencing freezes and glitches, are tired of facing them and who are not die-hard fans of no$GBA, use DeSuMe 0.97 with the PATCH.Works perfect the entire game.
    And do not fret thinking that you have to play all over again! Just rename the ".sav" file for particular ROM in no$gba's battery to ".dsv" and paste it in DeSuMe0.97's battery folder.Don't forget to backup your .sav file just in case.Also, make sure the save file's name is same as ROM's name which you're loading(in either emulators)

Wannah try to speedup Desmume?
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53401.msg1325162#msg1325162

Credits:
    MaT35 for his awesome epic cheat codes.
    Martin Koth for No$Gba 2.6a
    DeSmuMe Team for their slow and perfect emulator.
    Developers of No$zoomer2.3.02 and the dumpers of the roms.
    John591 for his unwavering and almost succesful support to emulation users.
    Shidou234 for reporting the Extent of DeSmuMe0.97's emulation of the ROM(S).
    Bila1989 for posting the shadow fixing codes in this thread.
    Blob55 for creating a doubt of DeSmuMe0.97 getting stuck at some Big City xD

P.S: This post may come under AP thread, but the thread is concentrating on flashcart(s) and Firmware things.Let this stay for emulator users.For, this thread doesn't discuss Wood/Steel/Iron/M3/Sakura/Blossom and likewise.

2. Tomion

Tomion Well-Known Member

Re: Play Pokemon B&W(E) on No$GBA2.6a+No$zoomer2.3.02 perfectly

well I did what you write but I am getting the blue screen error...

3. maxmahito

Are you sure?I've ust cross-checked the clean roms.No error.Make sure once again that you've activated the cheat by ticking the box after adding the cheat.Press OK.Then press "*" in the number pad.If the error still continues, post a few screenshots so that I can your problem understand better.

4. Tomion

Tomion Well-Known Member

never mind, I deleted all the other codes (even though I didnt use them) and entered the codes and they worked, thanks!

5. Jamein

Jamein New Member

Works great! Thanks!

6. antwan_oss

antwan_oss New Member

were can i download the full english pokemon black game and what for rom i need to download were it works on?
    sorry for that i ask but i am new here and i wanneplay the game so hard:D
    and what do i need to do 2?

7. maxmahito

here:
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53364 (PKM White)
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=53361 (PKM Black)

Download the ROM(s) and follow the above given method in the first post.
    P.S: Use No$GBA2.6a and No$Zoomer2.3.02

8. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

It'd be alright if we didn't have to pay for the download!

9. maxmahito

^_^ Nope, you don't have to pay for the download of the ROM.But, it is highly reccomended that if the game is available in your region and you can afford it, do buy it.

10. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

@maxmahito

glad you manged to fix the issue!, I see that i code was removed, maybe that was the problem!

My own internet will be back on tommoro, Will just save all you info to my 16gb flash pen and will try it when i get home!, chears and many thanks Jhon 591 + weldone!

11. maxmahito

I did nothing to fix this, Jhon.All thanks to MaT35 for his awesome code.Yeah, that i code may have been the culprit of "Save Error" issue from yesterday.Definetly try it and it will work for clean as well as for patched ROM(s).Also, thank you for your tireless tries to find a fix for the issue yesterday~ ;)

12. Jhon 591

lol!, No problem and yes i have just Sean who fixed MaT35!

Anyway nice Tutorial , Will be glad to have my own PC back on tomorrow and my DS back!, I could have had a go the over day with the TTDS dats!

I do have the clean ROMs!, And i do know how to hex-edit and revert it back to original rom data keeping a backup copy!

(Note) has it bean tryed with the decrypted gameID in usercheats.dat to run with BIOS through no$zommer and cheat enabled ?

Thank you anyway Jhon 591!

13. maxmahito

Re: Play Pokemon B&W on No$GBA2.6a+No$zoomer2.3.02 perfectly

No, not with usercheats.dat, but, I've tried it with eNDryptS_Advanced throguh BIOS+no$zoomer and cheat enabled.You get EXP, but "Save Error" continues.

14. Jhon 591

No problem will try it anyway! + they is somethink puzzing me will give it a go anyway and keep you posted!

Dam why did i not keep the game on my pen drive, lol, I have the emualtor on it, Thease are good PCs AMD64 athlon!

I'm gowing to DL the white version as i have 45mins left!
    Post Merge: [time]1299262671[/time]
    It loaded perfect, as is!

15. Fennyariel

Could somebody please give me an action replay code for max money for this Europeon version? Of course since I'm an American all I've got are American codes.

16. Jhon 591

#

Have a look and ask hear!, http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/index.php?board=7.0

Night all!

17. Fennyariel

OMG Thanx! ;v) That worked! ;v) I won't cheat anything else but I HATE being poor! ;v)

18. LBoy

LBoy New Member

I can't get mine to work D; . I think it might be the No$gba I'm using, can somebody help me?

19. Re: Play Pokemon B&W on No$GBA2.6a+No$zoomer2.3.02 perfectly

The bottom of my screen is blank, so I can't select save or pokemon or anything, what is the problem?

20. Fennyariel

Have you tried hitting X to open your menu?
    Post Merge: [time]1299286125[/time]
    Could somebody please tell me how to delete the game file? I'm not liking my Tepig too good and I've made it to the second town already and I think starting over would be best.