1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Flash Carts: A Guide to What to Avoid and What to Buy

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by LuckyTrouble77, Jun 9, 2010.

1. summerxxxx1

summerxxxx1 Well-Known Member

which would you choose? r4i gold 3ds or supercard dstwo?

2. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

Super card ds two. It's worth the extra cash.

3. summerxxxx1

summerxxxx1 Well-Known Member

the reason im asking is I recently had a r4i gold 3ds cart and mine was the only one that didn't get an update and they were working on it so I sent the carts back and they have offered a dstwo card instead if I want it lol I know dstwo is the better of the cards but you never know and have to check with others incase something new has come along

4. stephysanrio

stephysanrio Member

supercard dstwo is the best...
    I actually have a web site where I sell flashcarts. I'm located in Miami, FL, US we ship the same day for orders before 12pm if not then the next and we offer tracking information. We take credit, debit, gift cards, EXCEPT paypal as they do not allow flashcarts to be sold its against their terms :/

Working hard on selling as many dstwo cards as I can to become an official distributor...
    HackYourConsole.com

thats the web site and Its been open since July 2011 :)

5. JackWelson

JackWelson Member

Very good guide for me..thanks.

6. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

What the Hell is Spam Site?

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

its the swear filter being used to prevent people advertising sites that they get paid to advertise.

8. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

so when someone says buy from spam site. How are we supposed to know what that site is?

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you're not. They put a link to a site they're getting paid to advertise, the forum software changes the link to 'spam site'. We don't want people recommending sites because they're paid to do it, we only want recommendations given on merit.

10. Bila1989

Bila1989 Member

Avast is not letting me use CheapR4i, anyone else having problems?

11. Aysell95

Aysell95 Well-Known Member

I have an R4i gold card, and im fine with that

12. DJDazzyDeaf

DJDazzyDeaf New Member

Cool Post ever ;D but I just want to say is that I've got a 2 FireCard DS :-[ (one of them is a clone) and they both worked fine. Don't get me wrong, they were a Adventure to figure out at the beginning, now I love them but now I can't wait to find a EZ-Flash IV and a Supercard DSTwo.

Zen Master ??? :patience is the Key to Flash Carts :-X

Thanks

13. binnb1

binnb1 Member

Someone update the OP. It's incredibly outdated.

14. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

No, can't as the OP is inactive. To edit it, requires an Admin access since the moderators to this section are no longer active. If you want, feel free to create an updated version of this topic independently while including information on carts for 3DS as well.

15. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

Since those moderators are inactive can't a new one be added ?
    Even if they don't moderate often at least they will have the power too

16. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

They still show up, sometimes a few minutes every few weeks or months. They seems still have the moderating capability, if Seph hasn't revoked it. They are just no longer fulfilling their position. In any case, we still have 3 Admins and 1 moderator active. I don't see why a new one should be added anytime soon, especially since most of the moderating tasks been covered well by Loonylion and Reider.

That's why, if you or anyone is interested in updating this topic, feel free to make an updated version of this topic's content, post it here or make a new rival topic. If the Admins sees it fit, they might either replace the content of this topic with yours or even stick your topic replacing this one.

17. M_U_Lations

M_U_Lations Active Member

I need new cards, for sure. We have been using Acekard 2is for years and although they are great and all, it might be time to update.

I'm not into the technical end, "hacking" and "settings" and so forth, just so long as the card is able to run games and run them well. And of course the more platforms it runs the better.

I'm assuming my AceKards have been surpassed and are obsolete?

This guide will come in very hand, thanks for that.

18. jasonthedrag0n

jasonthedrag0n New Member

Sorry if this has been asked but what is the best one to get for New 3DS XL? Cheers.

19. Mahogany Rush Steve

Mahogany Rush Steve Well-Known Member

N5

N5's

Avoid These Carts

The N5 is notorious for bricking DS's by blowing a fuse in the system. Avoid anything related to N5 at all costs.

N5 DS
    N5i DS
    Or anything related to 'N5'.

Just been looking through these lists and have to say that I bought 3 N5 carts years ago and have never had any trouble with them.

The only problem I find now is that all the URL's on the carts are no longer valid so hard to find kernels etc. to update them.

That said they are still working to date, no bricking or fuses blown with the ones I bought, maybe there were good ones and fakes ones!

20. DeadSkullzJr

DeadSkullzJr New Member

Best flashcarts to buy:
    - Acekard 2i
    - R4i Gold 3DS RTS
    - R4i Gold 3DS Plus (RTS)
    - SuperCard DSTWO
    - SuperCard DSTWO Plus
    - Ace3DS Plus
    - Ace3DS X

Flashcarts from www.r4i-sdhc.com and www.r4isdhc.com use the same technology hence why flashcarts from both of those sites contain time bombs (The B9S R4i is questionable).