1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Breaking the Balance: Final Fantasy VI project

Discussion in 'Your Section Here' started by Duncan Idaho, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

I recently found that there is an editor for Final Fantasy VI, toying with it i had a naughty idea, i am going to say fuck it to the whole balance of the game, who says a mirthyl knife cannot match ultima weapon? add this thread to your book marks because now i am rigging the game to be in favor of the protagonists! so you can enjoy beating the shit out of anything with a lot more ease! ^_^

2. Zhir48

Zhir48 New Member

I Dig a grave, so what happened to your project?

3. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

Its been done to DEATH, see for yourself

http://www.romhacking.net/?page=hacks&genre=&platform=&game=302&category=&perpage=20&title=&author=&hacksearch=Go

also avoid necroing, its just plain dumb.

4. Duncan Idaho

Please do not memberate on my topic, second that entire list is for SNES, mine is for GBA, third I do not mind necroing on it as long as it has question.

As for @Zhir48 it's dead for now, dead hard drive and university made me lose what I had managed to do.

5. Blazemax

Seriously, you pick the worst of all the FF6(akaFF3)ports ever to choose from. I mean snes has so many tools, even beginners can make a hack of it.....as pointed by my post.

6. g.abree

g.abree Member since 2010

I like the idea of a knife to hack a clown boss...

7. Blazemax

lol least its better than Final Fantasy 5 clown boss. that thing is OP to hell.

8. Duncan Idaho

I know, but I like the GBA version, it's my choice period.

9. Blazemax

Ok im not going to argue with you, but before i leave this topic alone, i will let you know there are some released tools for the gba version that can help so incase you want to start it up, you have something to help you with.