1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Biggest Loser Wii ROMs

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by ModMiddy, Oct 31, 2014.

1. ModMiddy

ModMiddy New Member

These RAR archives are damaged. They need to be replaced with a working archive or should be removed from the ROM listing. Just bringing this to the admin's attention.

Biggest Loser - USA
    romulation.net/roms/Wii/Biggest-Loser-U.rar

Biggest Loser Challenge - USA
    romulation.net/roms/Wii/Biggest-Loser-Challenge-U.rar

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

they are packed using the rar5 algorithm, versions of winrar older than 5.0 will say they are corrupt because they can't read the new algorithm.

3. ModMiddy

ModMiddy New Member

Well that is great news! Just upgraded my copy of WinRAR and they're both working just fine. Thank you so much!

4. Gamer5000

Gamer5000 New Member

I am not 100% sure if this is where I should post this or not, but...
    I downloaded Animal Crossing: City Folk just a few minutes ago, and it did download and all but upon unzipping it my win-zip found a CRC error. and yes I do know exactly what that is but I was curious if there was anyway I could be able to re-download it without burning through more points?

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

When did you download it? Few minutes ago right? You have roughly 48-72 hours (from the time of your first click on that download button) to re-download the same file without being further deducted. On your screen the point count should show "- 0". And did you also tried extracting the file using latest WINRAR, if you haven't, do so.

6. Gamer5000

Gamer5000 New Member

TY, and yes it is the latest version, what it is, is my Google chrome messes up about 30% of my downloads... regardless of if they are alg5 or older... heck even regular MP4 files too :*(