1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] 4839 Pokemon - HeartGold Version (v10) (E) AP Patched

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by evil goku, Aug 18, 2014.

1. evil goku

evil goku Active Member

2. evil goku

evil goku Active Member

No reply in Long time just close This Topic Thanks

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Jhon 591 is away, busy. He did drop by for few minutes few days ago but didn't make any post. I can't answer that question with sureness, not sure what's going on there. But if it's graphical glitch, usually that can't be help. A couple of re-starts usually might solve it if the issue is random. Or you can try messing with the graphic settings. Then again, as I said, I'm not sure. However do test the save file on DeSmuMe to see if the same glitch shows up, else try different rom copy. If you want to stick to No$GBA, see if you've v.2.7c, and test also on the v.2.6 (via No$Zoomer). As Martin says, his v.2.7c may have some bugs in it. There, see if my answers help a bit or not at all. Either way, do be patient since Jhon is temporarily away.

Mods/Admin, OP request his topic for lock down. Thanks.

4. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

i have a copy of Jhon:"4787 Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA) (Original Patched)", but you were asking for europe version. if you want it i can upload it some free upsite for you.

5. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Prectorian is right, sorry for delay that the emulator had a glitch in this issues, but walking in and out of a door easy fix it.

But new patch game should not do this, sorry seam all patch links are dead, anyone have a old copy of my patch to up ?.

I'll try and re download games and make new patched games and patches.

I'm sure EUR/USA are same serial , just forgot.

EDIT: Pokemon - HeartGold Version (USA/EUR) (Original Patched)

Yep is both USA and EUR, the MEGA links are still working on my page.