1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I can't load my save game from memory? epsxe emulator

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by SlaJaZz, Aug 22, 2014.

1. SlaJaZz

SlaJaZz New Member

i want to know how to solve this problem! i playing Breath of Fire 4 and i save the game nicely and it showed it saved as well, but after i exit and open again cant found the file anymore?! my memory configuration is like this "memcards\epsxe000.mcr" and "memcards\epsxe001.mcr" with enable box ticked. please help ASAP >.<

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you need to set an absolute path to the memory cards. Use browse button and select the mcr file, then click OK.

3. SlaJaZz

SlaJaZz New Member

how to set the absolute path to the memory cards? my memcards folder got only 3 things epsxe000, epsxe001 and epsxe000 folder

my configuration now is C:\Users\Jason\Desktop\ePSXe\memcards\epsxe000.mcr at epsxe

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

@ Jason,

Try find the "browse button" as mentioned by Loonylion.

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

that is an absolute path. memcards\epsxe000.mcr is a relative path.

6. tornadoflame

tornadoflame New Member

I used to play legend of legaia a few months back. but i decided i wanted to play a new game i was using 1.8 realized 1.9 was out so downloaded moved all files then started playing my new game i saved it closed out. It didn't save I have checked double triple checked the path of where the memory card is because it can load my old save data of legend of legaia just fine but it can't seem to save over it and such and i'm almost totaly stumped on this matter any help?