1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Black/White 2 (U) on R4i sdhc dsi 3ds

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by anugrah, Oct 12, 2012.

1. anugrah

anugrah Member

I want to play pokemon black 2 and white 2 on R4i sdhc dsi 3ds dual core (it says site to be : r4isdhc[dot]com) but it wont work and by using ysmenu while loading the rom it says unsupported dldi name and on the basic kernal it loads but has a white screen please can anyone help me

2. viperver1

viperver1 Active Member

I'm able to load the game (through RGF's YSMenu) but I aren't able to save my progress. It seems to hang but you should try the latest YSMenu from RGF. I had it working prior to this problem but after accidentally dropping my DSi, it then decided not to save at all.

Using R4i-SDHC with RGF's latest update (r4i-sdhc ysmenu)

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Were you able to save the game prior to dropping the DSi? If yes, then maybe cart contact problem. If the issue had been as is even prior to dropping the console, then that's a different story all together.

4. viperver1

viperver1 Active Member

I was able to before that. Right now the new update was only able to let me save once. :(

5. mhassan

mhassan New Member

I have r4 sdhc dual core but mine works fine.You have to turn off softreset in game.Game works flawlessly exept c gear

6. anugrah

anugrah Member

I dont know how but my flashcart is not working at all i will surely test it onmy cousins my r4i is saying an error and when i sent it they said that i upgraded my firmware which i didnt so i think it got brick will anyone help me please