1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn - Wii Game (US) - Help Playing/Making Work

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itaylor12345, Jul 1, 2015.

1. itaylor12345

itaylor12345 New Member

Hey so I downloaded the game to play on dolphin, the rar file downloaded but when I try to put it in the unarchiver near the end of extracting it says "could not extract the file "hz-ferdv101.iso from the archive "Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (U)(HaZMaT).rar': The archive file is incomplete."

"hz-ferdv101.iso" still shows up in the folder on my desktop, but it's the only file there and even though it shows up in dolphin as the game I can't actually start one - screen goes black when I try to hit play. To clarify I can get to the point where it says Start Game - Prologue, it's once I hit start that no gameplay actually occurs, the screen just goes black.

Do I need to redownload the rar? Should I extract it with a different app? Am I doing something else wrong? I've never tried to play a wii game on dolphin before so help would be much appreciated!

Also, this is on a Mac if that makes any difference.

2. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

this message appears when the archive(.rar) file hasnt been completely downloaded, so redownload it again and extract.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Also to ensure your file dowloads correctly, you should download them using a download manager like IDM or FlashGet and not downloading them using your web browser.

4. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

if it says that, delete the current iso file, redownload till they rar size matches the size on the download page, make sure you have the latest version of winrar, and extract it. after you get it to work, you might want to read this on their site just for heads up on certain issues dolphin has with the game.

https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=Fire_Emblem%3A_Radiant_Dawn

5. itaylor12345

itaylor12345 New Member

Thanks everyone the help is much appreciated!